August Alsina : Not An Ordianry Love - Chapter 2

- August POV -

Today was just a chill day so I figured why not shop and see what they got here in Charlotte. Last night coming to the hotel we passed a mall called Concord I think. Me, my cousin Teanna, and my homie Curt was at the mall just looking around. Its about 5 something right now and it's Saturday so the mall was a little crowed.

I was walking to FootLocker cause I was trying to get me some new shoes and a SnapBack. " Hello welcome to FootLocker. " said a clerk.

" Sup. " I said nodding my head.

Since I was just browsing for now I ain't need no help. I was looking at some white timberlands until some dude walked up to me. " Do you need hell finding anything? " he asked.

" Nah not right now. " I said.

" Okay. " he said.

The little bell thing rung when people walk in and it was another sales clerk.

" Keira you're 15 minutes late. I can't be doing your shift and mine. " said the dude.

" Oh shut the fuck up Jim. Im 15 minutes late not a two hours. Ill make up the 15 minutes that I'm late. " said the girl and she looked familiar.

" Bad attitude I see. " he chuckled.

" Suck my dick and choke on it. " she said.

" I ain't know you had one. "

" Mmhmm and its big too. " the girl said before flipping him off and then going to the back.

" Well sir if you need anything just let me know. " said Jim.

" Aight. " I said.

After a couple of minutes I needed help but nobody was around until that same girl that was late came out. " Excuse me could you help me. " I said.

" Sure. What you need help with? " she asked me and then I recognized who she was.

It was the same girl from my concert who was a little rude to me.

" Well well well. We meet again. Are you happily married and in love? " I chuckled.

" No not yet. Still looking. " she said rolling her eyes.

" Why you so mean to me? " I asked.

" I'm not mean. This is just how I am. Don't like it then I can get my co worker to help you cause Im really supposed to be working the cash register. " she said.

" Alright. Ms. Keira. If that is your name? " I said.

" Correct. Now what can I help you with? " she asked with a polite attitude.

" Can you get me these shoes in a size 12? " I asked.

" A 12? Damn. " she mumbled to herself.

I gave her a confused look and she shook her head. " Yeah sure I'll look and see if we have them in your size. " she said taking the shoe out of my hand.

" There you are August. " Teanna said walking into the store.

" Welcome to FootLocker. Ill be right out or either send my co worker out to help you. " Keira called out behind her.