August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 10

- Malaya (Laya) POV -

" Keira get off of me. " I groaned.

" Nope. Not until you tell me how your date went with Issa last night. " she said still sitting on me.

Last night me and Issa went out as a friendly ' get to know each other dinner ' and Keira thinks that it was date. " For the last time it was not a date. Where's August when I need him? " I chuckled.

" August is in Houston visiting his mom. Well at least that's what he told me. " Keira smiled.

Her and August are so damn cute. I find it funny that at first Keira wanted nothing more to do with him but now she's so in Love with him. All I know is that August better not ever hurt her cause if he does my foot his gone be up his ass but overall he does make Keira happy. Keira finally got off of me and I was happy as hell. For her to only weigh 120 she feels heavier than that.

" Finally. " I said getting out of my bed.

" Oh shut up. " She laughed.

" I don't see how August can pick yo heavy ass up. " I said stretching.

" That's cause my baby is strong. " she blushed.

" I find it cute that you're so in Love with August. " I said poking her cheeks.

" Stop. " she said blushing even harder.

" Where's Mel? " I asked.

" She's on the phone with her mom and brother. I been thinking about going back to Lancaster for a visit. " she said.

" Oh and why? " I asked.

" Because I miss Lancaster even though it ain't shit there it's like that's where I grew up at and plus I miss my family, with the exception of Jayson. " she said.

" I guess you got a point. I miss it to. How about when Mel gets off the phone the three of us go out for lunch. It's been so long since we've actually had time to be together cause one of us is always busy. " I said.

It was true. Either Keira was always with August, or either I was busy with school work, or Melanie would be out just doing whatever it is that she does.

" Sure that's fine with me. " Keira said.

" Yeah and it's fine with me too. I'm gone go get ready. " Melanie said out of nowhere.

I guess she our conversation or whatever.

A few hours later and we were finally at Waffle House. I been craving they food for the longest. I don't know why I just have. " So what's been going on with y'all? " I asked, trying to start a conversation.

" Well not much with me. I been thinking about starting college early like maybe next month. " Keira said.

" That's good. What about you Mel? " I said.

" I been chilling. Just been shopping and been busy with school work. I swear college is a bitch. " she chuckled.

" You ain't lying. " I said.

I'm in college because I want to become a chef. I Love to cook. It's just my passion. Just then some dude slid in the booth with me Melanie and Keira. " Uh excuse you. " Keira said with attitude because he was sitting next to her.