August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 16

- Keira POV -

I woke to an empty bed but I could hear the shower running. I don't know why but today I just don't feel good. I have a slight headache, my stomach hurts, and I just don't feel good. All of a sudden out of no where I had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. I heard August cut the shower off and get out. He wrapped a towel around his waist and bent down to my level. " You aight? " he asked me, rubbing my back.

" No. " I groaned.

He nodded his head and continued to rub my back while I continued to throw up.

Once I finally finished throwing up I got up and brushed my teeth. " What's wrong with you baby? " August asked.

" I don't know. I just don't feel good and I'm hungry. " I whined.

" You want me to cook you something or I can run to Denny's real quick or whatever you want. " he said.

" Whatever you wanna do. " I said slowly walking back to the bed.

I got back in the bed and started to rub my stomach. " Okay I guess I'll go with Denny's. " he said drying off.

" That's fine with me. " I groaned.

My stomach is killing me right now and I'm starving like hell which is weird cause I don't usually eat in the mornings. At least not like how I want to eat right now. The doorbell rung and me and August just looked at each other. " Were you expecting company? " I asked closing my eyes.

" Nah. Not this early. Nicole was supposed to come over later on to discuss a few things about a tour or some shit like that. " he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at the mention of Nicole. Bitch be sour as fuck to me and for what reason? Cause I got August? She can sit her ass down somewhere and gone with that bullshit. " Let me know when she gets here cause I'm leaving. " I said.

" Where you going? " he asked.

" Anywhere but here. I don't wanna be here when she's here. She don't like me so I'm not gone be in the house with her. " I said.

" Baby you overreacting. Ima go get the door. " he said putting on some boxers and basketball shorts.

I heard him open the door downstairs and I could hear him talking to Melanie and Laya. God I was not in the mood for them right now. " Hey bitch. " Melanie exclaimed from the doorway.

" Morning. " I said.

" What's wrong with you? " Laya asked walking over to me and that's when I felt the urge to throw up.

" Laya don't come no closer. What perfume is that? " I asked.

" I don't really know. Issa got it for me. You like the smell? I Love It. " she smiled walking even closer to me.

" God no. " I said getting up and running to the bathroom.

I threw up once more and held my stomach. I felt a pair of hands grab my hair and push it out my face. I then felt another pair of hands rubbing my back.

" Keira what's wrong with you this morning? You throwing up and you don't feel good. Did you eat something bad? " August asked.

" No. I didn't eat last night remember. " I said shaking my head.