August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 5

- Jayson POV -

What a do my name is Jayson but some people call me Jay. Y'all know I'm Keira's older brother and that all y'all need to know about me. Right now I'm on my way home from work. I work at RadioShack in RockHill at the Galleria Mall and let me tell you I fucking hate it. I mean I don't mind working its just people got some fucked up attitudes. Anyway, I pulled up to the house and seen that Keira and Renee were both home but all the lights were off so they probably were sleep. I walked through the side door which was in the kitchen. I grabbed a Gatorade out the fridge and started walking to my room. While walking to my room I heard laughter coming from Keira's room. I figured it was probably Laya or my fuck buddy Melanie so I payed no attention. " August stop that tickles. " I heard Keira say which made me stop dead in my tracks.

I know damn well she ain't got no nigga in her room. Yeah me and Keira fuss and fight but that's still my little sister and I don't want her getting hurt. Yeah I might talk shit to her and get on her nerves but don't all older brothers do that to they little sisters?

" How am I tickling you? " the dude asked.

I opened her door and she was laying there with some nigga who had his shirt off and she was laying her head on his chest. " Excuse me? Do you not know how to knock? " Keira said rolling her eyes.

" Why the hell you got some random nigga in the house? " I asked.

" Lets get shit straight. Don't worry about who the fuck I bring in this--. No wait let me rephrase that. Don't worry about the fuck I bring in MY house. You don't hear me saying shit with all them little groupies you got in and out of here. Secondly he ain't a random nigga and why the fuck you care any damn way?! " she semi yelled at me.

" Cause I don't know nothing about this dude. He might try and rape you and what you mean your house? It ain't in your name. It's in mommas name. " I said.

" Okay but who the fuck pays the bills in this bitch? It damn sure ain't you so with that being said close my door and lock it. " she said rolling her eyes.

" Man whatever. " I said locking and closing her door.

I swear my sister gets on my nerves but at the end of the day I still Love her wether she believe it or not. I went to my room and started rolling up a blunt. With momma in the nursing home it didn't matter wether I smoked in the house or not and this was exactly what I needed.

After I smoked the blunt I got the munchies so I went to the kitchen and seen the dude that was in the bed with Keira in there. " Oh hell nah. " I said.

" What? " he said looking at me up and down.

" One put on a shirt and secondly you August Alsina ain't you? " I said after getting a good look at him.

" Yeah I am. " he said grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge and then leaving out of the kitchen.

Damn my sister sleeping with August Alsina? I could have some fun with this one here but I got to step up and start being nicer to Keira. Wonder how this'll work out.

- Keira POV -

After that little encounter with Jayson or whatever I made August go get me a bottle of water so I could change into my pajamas. No sooner I finished putting on my pajamas and I got in the bed August came back into the room. " Here's yo bottle of water. " he said handing me the water.

" ThankYou. " I smiled.

He winked at me and then started taking off his pants.