August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 30

- August POV -

It's been about 4 months and me and Keira have been doing good. Kalyn left me of course but she also left Aria. That's a shame. She left her own flesh and blood. Her damn daughter. SMH. I moved me and Aria in with Keira and Aliyah and like I said so far it's been good. I got no complaints.

" Baby. " Keira whined getting in the bed with me.

She had just finished bathing Aria and Aaliyah and putting them to sleep. " Wassup ma? " I chuckled.

" I Love You. " She smiled.

" I Love You Too. " I grinned.

She laid her head on my chest and snuggled closer to me. I honestly miss Keira being in my arms at night. " What you doing tomorrow baby? " I asked as she rubbed my chest.

" Nothing really. Well that I know of. " she shrugged.

" Aight well tomorrow night we gone go on a date. " I said.

" And who's gonna watch the girls? " she asked.

" Lauren will do it. " I said.

She nodded her head and then looked up at me. " I Love You so much. " she mumbled before kissing my cheek.

" I Love You Too. Don't you ever forget that either. " I said seriously.

She smiled and crawled on top of me. " What you doing? " I asked.

" You'll see. " she smirked.

She leaned down and kissed my bare chest before kissing me. My hands fell from her waist to her ass and I gripped it making her gasp. " Damn. " I said rubbing on her ass.

" You got any condoms? " she asked making me twist my face up at her.

" I think I got some left over from when me and Kalyn would fuck. Why? " I answered.

" I want to start using condoms. " She said making me laugh.

" Stop playing. Come on baby. " I said trying to take her shirt off.

" Aug baby I'm serious. " she said.

" Why? " I asked.

" I don't want to get pregnant. " she said.

" You not gone get pregnant baby. I promise. " I said trying to take her shirt off for the second time.

She looked at me and crossed her arms. " No condom. No sex. " she protested.

" Come on Ke. We ain't been using condoms. '' I urged.

" I guess you don't want none tonight. " she said crawling off of me. Well she tried. I kept a tight grip on her waist so she couldn't move. " Keira do we-- "

" Yes. No condom. No sex. " she repeated.

" Why do you really want to use a condom? " I asked.

" I'm out of pills. " she shrugged.

I sighed shaking my head and reached over and grabbed a condom out of the drawer. I made sure it wasn't expired or nothing and then ripped it open with my teeth. Keira pushed up a little so I could take my boxers off and slide the condom on.