August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 13

- August POV -

Today is now Saturday meaning I'm about to take Keira out on a real date and if we get exposed then we just do. I highly doubt we will but if we do it'll be okay.

" Alright August what the hell you want? I was sleeping good. " Laya said as she came into my house.

" Shh. Don't wake Keira. " I said going down the stairs to meet her.

" Whatever. What the hell you want? " she asked.

" Look tonight Im going to take Keira out on a date but I don't want her to know and plus I want her to be fresh for the date so I'm asking that you take her shopping and stuff like that. I mean y'all can go to the spa, get y'all hair, feet, toes, and whatever else done. Hell y'all can even get waxes for all I care. All I know is that I want her pampered and I want her to feel relaxed. " I said.

" Awe that is so sweet. I wish I had a nigga like you. " she squealed.

" Yeah yeah yeah. Will you do
it? " I asked.

" Damn right. You paying for everything right? " she said.

" Yes I'm paying. " I chuckled.

" Shit then count me in. " she smiled.

" Okay. Oh and Melanie and Teanna are going also. " I said.

" Cool. " she said sitting down.

" Aight. Im bout to go wake Keira up so she can get ready and y'all can leave. " I said going back up the stairs.

I jogged up the stairs and Keira was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful. Well she ain't about to be so peaceful no more.

" Wake yo ass up!! " I yelled in her ear causing her to jump up and she fell out the bed. That was a plus.

" Damn it August. I'm already part deaf I don't need you making it worser. " she said rubbing her ear.

" You part deaf? " I asked not knowing that she was.

" Yup. In my right ear my hearing ain't all that good. " she shrugged.

" You don't act like it. " I said.

" I know. " she said getting up off the floor and stretching.

" Now what the hell you want waking me up like you bout retarded and shit? " she groaned.

" You going shopping with the girls. " I smiled.

" What the hell are you talking about? " she stared.

" You going shopping. " I said.

" With what money? Im as broke as a lamb. " she said.

" Keira if I got money then you got money and I'm paying for everything anyway. " I said.

" August don't you think you've done enough for me as it is? " she asked.

" Look here. Getcha' ass in the shower and get ready. Laya is already downstairs waiting for you. " I said pushing her towards the bathroom.

" Ugh fine. " she groaned.

I kissed her neck before closing the bathroom door so she could get ready. I needed to get ready myself. I had already tooken a shower and took care of my hygiene things. I walked to my closet and searched through it. I decided on a red tank top that said ' EatGood SleepGood and LiveGood ' written in white with a pair of black true religion jeans. I put on some socks and my Nike slides. I didn't feel like putting on no sneakers.