August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 31

- August POV-

Me, Aaliyah, Keira, and Aria were all stepping off the private jet. Aaliyah wanted to see her grandmother Amy and that's what Keira was going to let her do. See her grandmother.

" Aaliyah and Aria y'all stay with your father for a quick second. I have to use the bathroom. " Keira said.

" Okay mommy. " they said in unison.

I watched Keira as she walked away...let me rephrase that. I watched Keira's ass as she's walked away and went into the bathroom. " Daddy stop staring at mommy's butt. " Aria said.

" I wasn't staring. I was just glancing. " I laughed as I picked her and Aaliyah up.

(Ima skip the whole airport part cause ion really feel like writing it.)

" I'll take the kids. You get the bags baby. " Keira said getting Aaliyah and Aria out of my hands.

We were at her Aunt Mildred's house and this is also where we are going to stay too. I grabbed the bags and walked into the house and heard Keira's family being loud. God her family is always so damn loud.

" Ke!! " I heard her cousin Lisa yell.

" Hey Y'all. " Keira said.

" Oh what you not happy to see us? " her sister Rene asked.

I walked into the kitchen where everybody was standing and nodded my head at them. I ain't have shit to say to them.

" No-- "

" See that fame shit done got to her head. She think she better than us now cause she got some money. Bitch don't forget where you come from. You from the bottom hoe. Remember that shit Ke. " her cousin Karla said.

" August baby do me favor. Take the girls outside for a minute. They don't need to see or hear this cause I'm about to get in all y'all asses. Believe that. " Keira growled putting her hair in a ponytail.

" No don't do that. Not in my house. August you sit down and make yourself at home. Keira and Karla I suggest that y'all get somewhere and sit down foe' I get my belt. Y'all know I don't give a damn how old you is. I will still tear that ass up with a belt. Fuck with it you want to and get that ass beat. Might be old but baby I still got it. " Aunt Mildred semi yelled.

Keira and Karla were face to face and they was just mugging each other.

" Didn't I tell y'all to gone some where and sit down?! " she yelled making Keira turn around and sit down beside me.

Karla however still just stood there.

" You still standing? Where my belt? " she asked.

" Auntie don't beat her in front of my kids. " Keira sighed.

" Kids? When you had another baby? I thought it was only one and that was Aaliyah. " Her cousin Al asked.

" Long story but yes I have two. Aria and Aaliyah. " she said pointing to them.

Aria hid her face in my chest while Aaliyah while played with my belt. Somehow she got it open and tried to pull my belt off.

" Aaliyah stop. " I said.

" Up daddy. " she laughed.

I looked at her crazily.