August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 36

- August POV -

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and I could hear laughter coming from downstairs. I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my eyes sleepily. " Daddy mommy said wake up and come eat with the family. " Aria said coming into the room.

" Tell her I think I'ma skip breakfast this morning. " I said.

I don't know why but I can already tell that today is not gone be my day.

" Okay daddy. " she said before disappearing down the hall and the stairs.

I grabbed my phone and seen I had about 4 texts messages. Two from my mom and the other two from Kalyn.

" You want to tell me why you gone miss breakfast after I slaved my ass over that stove just to make sure you had a nice and hot breakfast. " Keira said standing in the doorway and crossing her arms over he chest.

She had on a sports bra and a some jogging pants with a towel over her left shoulder. To be honest she look like she just got back from the gym.

" I ain't in the mood right now. " I said running my fingers through my hair.

" But baby-- "

" Ke please just leave me alone for the time being. That's all I'm asking. " I sighed.

" Fine. " she said rolling her eyes and slamming the door behind her.

" Slam another door!! I fucking want you too!! " I yelled.

" Whatever nigga!! " she yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and dragged myself out of the bed and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and a nigga looked like he aged over night or some shit. Hell I look like I'm fucking 50 years old when I'm only 26. Damn.

I grabbed a towel and and wash cloth and got in the shower.

After I washed my body I got in the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked back in the bedroom and Keira was digging through my dresser drawers like she was right.

" Uh why the hell you going through my stuff like that? " I asked.

" Calm down. I'm looking for my necklace that you gave me. I think I might have put it in here. " she said rolling her eyes.

" Next time asked before you go through my shit. " I huffed.

" Yes sir. " she said sarcastically.

I walked to the closet and pulled out a pair of black pants and a red polo shirt. I put that on and a grabbed my red bulls SnapBack and placed it on my head.

I walked downstairs and Trey, Lloyd, Issa, Que, Lauren, Teanna, Melanie, and Laya were all sitting on the couch while Keira was doing something with Aria and Aaliyah.

" There go Aug. " Lloyd smirked meaning he was about to talk shit and I honestly wasn't in the damn mood for it.

" I'ma put it like this for ya' ass Lloyd. Whatever you bout to say just keep it to ya'self cause I really ain't in the mood for you or nobody else today. " I snapped which caused Lloyd to look at me like I was crazy.

" Morning daddy. " Aria smiled.

" Aria leave your daddy alone. He got a stank ass attitude and if he say something to you that's rude we gone have some issues. " Keira said putting Aria's shoes on.

" Okay mommy. " Aria said.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.