August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 4

- August POV -

It was now SpringBreak and I was on my way to the airport. I was finally gone get to see Keira and I couldn't wait. Keira's friends Laya and Melanie helped me plan this and I couldn't be happier. " Aye Lloyd hurry up. " I said.

He was supposed to be taking me to the airport but he dragging his feet. " Aight I'm coming man. You got all yo stuff? " he asked me.

" Yeah now come on. " I said.

I opened the door and we both walked out of my house and I locked the door and we headed to the airport.

**12 hours later **

Well 12 hours later and I'm finally off the plane and I'm in Charlotte. I think Laya is supposed to be picking me up. I waited until I seen a girl holding a sign with my name on it so I figured that was Laya so I walked over to her.

" Hey Aug. " she said.

" Sup shawty. " I said.

She smiled and tried taking my bag. " I got it. Thank You though. " I said.

" No problem. Lets go cause I'm hungry and you probably are too. " she said.

" A little. What time is it? " I asked following her out of the airport.

" It's 2:30 in the morning. Today is the last day of school for us and it'll be SpringBreak. " she said leading me to a Maybach.

" Damn this you? " I said.

" Yeah. I got a little change on me. " she smiled unlocking car doors.

I chuckled and we got in and I put my bag in the backseat. She started driving and there was a slight conversation. We mainly just listened to music though so I wasn't complaining. " Where you want to eat? " she asked.

" Wherever is fine with me. " I shrugged.

" Nigga I asked you a question and that is not an answer. Where you want to eat? " she said making me laugh.

" McDonalds will be fine with me. " I chuckled.

" Aight. So here's what's gone go down. Tonight you'll be sleeping at my house in the guest bedroom since its just me and my mom. Im gone wake up for school, do them 8 hours or whatever and then when I get back we'll go from there. Cool? " she said.

" Yeah fine with me. Is your mom okay with me staying cause I can just stay in a hotel? " I asked.

" Trust me you would want to stay anywhere but a hotel. Here in Lancaster hotels ain't really all that and plus my mom won't even know for the simple fact that she went to her sisters house for SpringBreak meaning I got the house to myself. " she smiled.

" Okay then. " I shrugged.

We pulled up to McDonalds and she just looked at me. " What? Why you staring at me like that though? " I asked.

" I might be going through the Drive Thru but you gone have to put your good over your head cause bitches is crazy here in Lancaster. " she said.

" You funny. " I chuckled putting my hood over my head.

" No. Im real. " she said.

" Hello Welcome to McDonalds. How may I help you? " the person asked.

" Let me get two double cheese burgers, no onions, extra ketchup on both, a large fry, a parfait, and a chocolate sundae please. " she said.