Chapter 14

"Hugo, what a surprise" Melissa asks as she finds the man making his way towards her.

"Just came to take few things of Katie, you been busy?" he asks as he looks around the room.

"Yes, I have my clothing line opened next week and you know a little bit of fashion show"

"Okay" Hugo speaks before he walks towards Katie's office.

"So, how is Katie?" she asks following the man around.

"Good"

"Did she tell you anything about getting back to work, I want to meet her but after her reaction to me last time I am kind of scared," Melissa states.

"Uh, she said something about taking a break for a while actually that is why I came to pick few things for her"

"Oh, guess she is not going to sign her contract then"

"Have not talked about that"

"Okay, do you want me to bring a cartoon box for you?" she offers and when he nods his head, she walks around to bring one for him.

"Hey Melissa, can I ask you something?" Hugo asks as the girl returns back with a box.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Did you notice anything different about the party Katie went to last time?"

"Different...uh no, she did seem a bit restless except that no, why did something happen?" she asks a bit alert.

"No, just asking"

"Something happened did it not? That is why she has been acting up lately," Melissa states as she stops Hugo from putting anything in the box.

"I don't want to talk about it with you actually," he states clearly making her sigh.

"I understand, guess she does not think of me as her good friend as I have, anyway will you pass this to her...

I actually wanted her to walk for me but guess that will not happen, umm, do give me a call if you need anything" she smiles as she hands him a invitation card of her show before she walks out.

*******

"What is this?" Katie asks as she takes the card from Hugo's hand.

"Your friend is having a show next week, she asked me to pass this to you. She also said she wanted you to walk for her on the show though," he states as he sips on his beer.

"Oh" Katie nods her head as she stares at the card.

"She seemed genuinely worried about you though; do give the girl a call if you can" he points out making Katie sigh.

"Did you go to enquiry her?" she asks him.

"Maybe, is everything there that you asked for?" he asks as he hits on the box with his foot.

"Umm-hmm" she smiles before bending to pull it up and put on the table.

"I want a tattoo," she blurts out as she turns towards him.

"Okay, where?" he asks without blinking his eyes.

"I want a couple tattoo" she clarifies making him put the bottle away.

"Okay, where?" he asks making her smile.

"A heart, right here" she states making him nod.

"Cool with me" he shrugs his shoulder as he watches her pull few of her things out and settle it on the table.