Epilogue

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Gabriel's outbursts pull everyone's attention as all of them stare at the doorway where Naomi was standing with hand full of gifts.

"I come bearing gifts" she smiles making her way inside of the house.

"You are banned from this city, your entire family is"

"That is where you are wrong uncle dearest, it's my mother's side of the family you actually put a ban on and if I remember correctly she is happily married to my father...

I don't understand how Tyson can be in the city while you scream and curse at the sight of my stilettos, its jimmy choo after all"

"Tyson is family"

"So am I"

"He is my only sister's son"

"I am your only wife's only brother's daughter, now move away I need to congratulate the bearer of my niece or nephew" she pushes Gabriel away before greeting Lily and Katie.

"Oh my hello soon to be mama's" she grins giving them the gifts.

"Naomi this was not..."

"Just because you all are careless about the fashion does not mean I will let my future nice or nephew stay unknown about it, so where are the fathers...

Let me take a good look at the donators of the genes in my soon to be fashionista" she smiles as she looks around the room.

"Naomi Storm"

"Damon Price"

"Good to see you in here, long time"

"Ah Papa bear, just because you forgot to invite me in your wedding does not mean I cannot invite myself for this beautiful gathering"

"Oh come on now, no one forgot to invite you but it seems your mother is very much proud to actually accept the invite"

"What will she do other than reject the offer after all, if she came back your father and uncles will have a feast and she would rather pretend she is happy wherever she is instead of wanting to join you all...

Just know of all the wedding happened within the family she is mostly proud of your and Tutu's wedding...

She could not keep on shutting, how she knew it all along too bad she missed it but you did get the gift correct?"

"We did and we can never thank her enough for it actually," Tulip states as she walks to where her husband and Naomi were.

"Of course you must after all she had created a havoc as soon as she found you two were getting married"

"What do you mean by that?" Tulip asks imagining how much fuss Natalie can make.

"To search the bloody picture of you all" Naomi exclaims shaking her head.

"You mean to say she did not had that picture with her"

"Oh she did, but like all the other memories of this family she had kept that hidden away from her...

As soon as your wedding news got to her, she wanted that picture of you four kids with her on your way to my aunt's house...

Wanting to gift Tutu one of the most beautiful moments of your lives, one that may look sad but made you all who you are today" Naomi shrugs her shoulder before she walks away to get a drink.

"I don't even remember when we took it" Damon sighs as he pulls Tulip in his arms.

"I do, it is a beautiful picture indeed, so much was lost and so much was gained" Tulip smiles at her husband who dips his head to kiss on her lips.