Chapter 17

Hugo's eyes widen as he stares in front of him and even before the words are out, he starts to shake his head no.

"No way in bloody hell" he refuses as he starts to walk out of the door.

"Hugo" Katie laughs as she runs behind to stop him.

"I did not agree to that," he growls as he points towards the bed.

"Can you not just try it?"

"No fucking way"

"Please for me" she pleads holding the front of his jacket.

"I will look like a fucking joker"

"No you will not"

"When you said to join you, you never mentioned a fucking two piece suit, it will ruin my image"

"You wear your officer dress at times"

"That's a fucking job obligation but this shit is not for me"

"Hugo" she whines doing a little pout.

"What is wrong with my jeans and t-shirt?"

"Nothing but I just wanted to show you off and we could match," she points out to him.

"I am doing no such thing, if you want to play match, match let's dress up my way"

"You don't love me"

"Right now, I don't," he grumbles moving past her.

"But what's so wrong with it?" she asks following him.

"Everything"

"Will you throw tantrums in our wedding as well?" she asks as she stands in front of him with her hands on her hips.

"We are marrying in leather" he finalizes making her shoulder shag.

"Guess, I will have to agree with dad on this and find someone who like to wear suits" she sighs as she goes to turn around but frowns when he does not stop her.

"Are you not going to stop me?" she asks as she sits besides him before grabbing his chin and turning his face towards her.

"If you don't want to be with me, I am fine by it" he states making her roll her eyes.

"Spoiler, I was just joking," she groans wrapping her arms around him.

"I don't like that joke" he grumbles as he once again stare ahead.

"Fine, fine you can wear your jeans" she sighs kissing on his cheek so he can let go of his anger.

*******

"Smile" Katie whispers as she rubs the Hugo's chest.

"When will we be out of here?" he grumbles as he scans the room to find people entering and taking their seats before the show starts.

"The show is yet to start"

"I fucking hate this shit" he glares at her making her pout.

"Not even for me"

"Only for you" he sighs before, once again looking around.

His eyes lands on Ricardo, so he nods towards the man who nods back at him before both of them looks away.

"You look dashing" Kathleen's comment makes Hugo turn to stare beside Katie where Kathleen was, seated.

"I can feel the teasing," he grumbles as he goes to loose his tie but Katie holds his hand.

"You really look dashing, Hugo" she confirms as she pushes his hair back before kissing on his cheek.

"This is suffocating" he sighs as taps his foot on the floor.