Chapter 26

Hugo grins widely as he picks up Katie in his arms and walks away from the party as few of his friends starts to catcall but as soon as the catcall starts, he hears few groans as well and turning back, he finds his father and brother-in-law whispering something to his friends who were down on the floor.

"They will not harm me if I touch you tonight yeah?" he asks to Katie who laughs as she holds his cheeks and kisses him on his lips.

"Dad just loves to make you sweat," she giggles as they continue to start walk out of the room.

"Well at least we are married now and he cannot make us stay away" he grins as they makes their way out and Hugo slowly puts her on the bike.

"Oh no, no we are not," Katie gasps as she tries to jump of the bike seat but he just holds her still.

"Babe, I will ride slowly"

"Oh no, no Hugo I draw a line in here, the dress will be ruined"

"I will not let it, come on babe it's our wedding night and we did our entrance on the bike"

"I still cannot believe that I said yes to that idea"

"You love it" he grins cheekily as he pecks on her lips and goes to start the bike.

"So, Gabby eh?" he starts the conversation as they slowly drive away.

"Did took me by surprise too, I wonder what happened between Mel and Ricardo. Is it bad to think that I like Ricardo better with my sister?"

"Nah, I like that man he takes good care of Gabby. He is good for her"

"There is no doubt on that"

"And I like him even better for taking away the attention from us"

"Why?"

"Your father was drilling a hole at my head and when he showed up doing that sexy dance oh yeah baby, I am no longer a target to the Price" Hugo laughs loudly as he squeezes the hand around his waist before taking a turn and stopping the bike as they reach their home.

*******

"How did you even wear this shit?" Hugo grumbles as he helps Katie to unbutton her dress.

"Don't tear the dress Hugo," she warns laughingly.

"Goddamn I will if I have to pop even one more button"

"And here I thought the idea of seeing me naked and out of this dress has been your fantasy all day long," she teases as he finally pulls the last button off and she unzips the side of her dress.

"My fantasy does not even have the dress in it" he sighs as he turns her around him as he dress slips away from her body.

"What does my dear husband fantasize about us then?"

"Oh taking you nice and slow" he grins cheekily as he takes her earrings in his hands and puts it on the dresser he was sitting on.

"I love you" she smiles kissing on his nose before all over his face.

"I love you more, heartbeat" he groans before picking her up at once.

"Hugo" she shrieks as her dress lies on the ground and she only on her lingerie and heels.

"We can always send it for dry cleaning and let me see my sexy wife's super sexy body" he grins as he stares down her body whistling.

"Am I not one damn sexy motherfucker" he grins before frowning as she hits on his arm.

"Language"

"Old habits die hard, so where was I? Oh yeah your sexy body and all mine tonight" he winks as he kisses on the side of her neck making her giggles.