Chapter 1:Moving

Jack's Pov
Great.Just fabulous.Brand new collage.I hate it that I have to stay with my parents.Whenever they move,I have to move with them.I mean I'm in collage now!I should've been able to stay at that school.My mum still wants to babysit me.There exact words were "I'm tired of the cold Ireland weather.We should move to Los Angles!" I was totally fine with them moving,but when my mom said I was coming with them I fell apart.This isn't fair.This isn't fair at all!
~time skip~
We just got to my parents house.I mean it isn't bad but our house in Ireland was better.My house was of course right across from them.I sighed and walked over to my brand new house and took out the key I had in my pocket.I unlocked the door and walked in.There was a pile of boxes in the middle of the living room.I went and picked one up.It was sort of heavy and in sharpie it said 'Sean's bedroom stuff
'.
I hate being called Sean.I don't know it just...I don't like it.My mom wrote in the boxes.I told her not to write Sean!My brand new name is Jack.And it will stay Jack.I walked around the house,getting used to it.I took the box I had upstairs.I walked into a room and set the box down.This will be my room.It was close to the neighbors house right next to me.I heard a truck roll up and stop in front of my house.I went downstairs to see what it was.It was the mail man giving me mail.I walked outside to grab it.All on a sudden the neighbor burst out of his house.He had flaming red hair,Big muscles,and a very obvious bulge.He walked out to his mailbox and grabbed his mail. He looked over at me and grinned,making me blush.He turned around and walked into his house and shut the door.I stood there for a few minutes looking extremely stupid,then I walked back inside.
~time skip~
It was pretty late when I had finished unpacking everything.I went over to the window and looked up into the sky.There were many stars.Then something inside the house next to me caught my eye.It was that dude from this morning.I saw as he took off his shirt,not noticing I was staring at him on the other side.He turned around and I saw his glistening abs.He looked amazing!
"Wait...am I turning gay?!" I screamed.He must've heard me because he looked over at me.He grinned and waved.My heart fluttered.I blushed deeply and looked down.When I looked back up I saw he was chuckling.He waved and turned around and left.I went over to my bed and flopped on it.I then felt my phone buzzing in my pocket.I pulled it out.It was my mom.I answered.
"Hey mum what's up" I said
"Sweetie guess what!" She said excitedly.
"We're moving back to Ireland?" I said sarcastically
"No I sighed you up for the collage here!" She said
"What the hell and you didn't ask me for my opinion?!" I yelled
"Sorry school started tomorrow so..." she trailed off
"Well I guess I should go to bed then bye" I said hanging up
Great.Just great.