Chapter 13:Staying Home

Jack's Pov
I slowly started to wake up.
"Holy hell..." I said as I rubbed my hips.
They felt like I had something shoved up my ass.And that's when it all came back.I guess I had fallen asleep.I looked over and saw Mark.He was still asleep,and still completely naked.
"Oh f-fuck." I said looking at his abs.He was amazing.But not just because of his looks.He loved me and that's all that mattered.Soon Mark started to wake up.
Mark's Pov
I quietly moaned.I looked over and saw Jack.
"J-Jack!" I said blushing.
"Yeah?" He said back.
I saw him rubbing his hips.
"You ok?" I said back.
"Eh yeah they just hurt a bit." He said smiling.
Well it was a Monday so we had school.So we both put something on.
"Damn Mark I don't think I'm gonna be able to go to school..." He said trying to stand up but he stumbled.
"That's ok Jack." He said and smiled.I picked him up bridal style and put him on the couch.
"I gotta go I'll call you at lunch ok?" I said smiling and giving him a hug.
"Ok." He said and hugged back.
"Aw I wish Dark would've fucked me so hard that I got to miss school!" Anti said whiningly.
"A-A-Anti!" Dark said,his face and the top of his ears red.
Jack's Pov
Anti started to chuckle evilly.Mark gave me a small peck on the cheek and walked out the front door with Dark and Anti following.Now I was all alone.I decided to play some video games.
Mark's Pov
I started to walk with Dark and Anti following.I felt bad for Jack.He was all alone.All three of us walked into the school.
"Hey guys I'm gonna go tell the principal that Jack got sick ok?" I told Dark and Anti.
"But he didn't get sick!" Anti said before cocking his head to the side and chuckling like a maniac.
"Yeah but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't tell him the real reason..." I said biting my bottom lip,my face getting red.
I walked down the hall to the principal's office.
"Hello Mr.Rush." I said smiling and walking into his office.
"Oh hello Mark Fischbach." Mr.Rush said smiling back.
"Um I came here to tell you that Jack McLoughlin is uh sick and won't be coming to school today." I said.
"Oh ok thank you Mark." He said picking up his phone.
"Have a nice day." I said waving.
"You too." He said back.
"I'll try..." I said quietly and frowned.
I walked down the hall and into my first class.I sighed and looked at the seat a few away from me.I really missed Jack...I couldn't wait till lunch.
-Time Skip-
-Still Mark's Pov-
It was lunch time and I pretty much ran to the cafeteria,ready to call Jack to see how he was doing.I pulled out my phone and tapped on his contact.It started ringing.I said at a table bouncing up and down,when Dark sat next to me and Anti sat next to Dark.
"Who ya callin!" Anti said annoyingly.
"Who do you think." I said sassing him.
"Ooh someone's being sassy!" Anti said grinning.
Then Jack finally picked up.
"Hello?" He said.
"Jack!" I said practically yelling.
"Mark!" He said back in the same tone as me.
"How are you babe?" I asked smiling.
"B-b-babe?" He said back.
"Yeah your my babe!" I said smiling.
I could hear him squeal.We sat there for a little while,talking about how our day was so far until lunch was over.
-Time Skip-
-Still Mark's Pov-
It was finally the end of the day,and I was ready to go home and see Jack.I practically ran all the way home,leaving Dark and Anti behind.All I wanted to do was see my babe.I quickly ran up to the front door and opened it.I found Jack sound asleep on the couch.He looked adorable!I carefully and quietly picked him up and laid on the couch,and put him on top of me.I wrapped my arms around him and started to fall asleep too.
-Jack's Pov-
I slowly woke up and saw that I was laying on top of Mark.I was about to squeal,but he was asleep so I didn't wanna wake him.I laid there for what seemed like hours waiting for him to wake up.He did around seven o'clock which wasn't very surprising.I could tell he was still quiet tired though.We ate and played some video games for a few hours until Mark just passed out of the floor.I decided that I should probably go to sleep,so I quietly got up,grabbed a blanket,and wrapped it around both Mark and I.
-Time Skip-
-Mark's Pov-
I slowly woke up and looked around.I was on the floor of the living room with a blanket and Jack's arms wrapped around me.I smiled and stroked his cheek gently.After a few minutes of that he woke up.
"Morning my love." I said and kissed him.
He blushed and kissed me back.We both got up and got dressed.He said he was pretty sure he could go to school today,so I believed him.We held hand and walked to school together.Not caring about where Dark and Anti were.When we got to school we walked down the hallways.Then Jack tapped my shoulder and pulled me into the bathroom.

Hehehe a cliffhanger!I sorry I just have about like more than 900 words in this so I will make another chapter VERY soon don't worry.Hopefully I'll get done with it tomorrow.
-Admin out!