Chapter 12:Pleasure

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️
-Jack's Pov-
I got out of my car and ran over and opened Katie's door.She smiled,thanked me,and climbed out.We stood there for a second until she said
"Jack thanks so much for taking me out I had so much fun!"
"Yeah I had fun too." I said back.
Then her face got closer to mine.She kissed me on the cheek and giggled.I smiled and hugged her.She hugged back and she walked to her car.She waved and got in.I stood there watching as she pulled out of the driveway and drove off.I walked up to the front door and opened it.I saw Anti and Dark sitting on the couch watching TV.Not surprising.The lights were turned off so I looked over at the switch to turn the lights on.And that's when I saw the small hole underneath the switch.
"Uh guys what happened?" I said curiously.
They both looked up but then went back to looking at the TV.
"Oh Mark punched the wall..." Dark said not turning his head,still having it glued to the TV.
"He what???" I said shocked.
I stared at Dark waiting for another sarcastic answer but he didn't say a word.
"Do you know where he is?" I asked.
"Uh...no." Dark said.
"Anti do you know where Mark is?" I asked staring down my alter ego.
"Nope!" He said grinning.
I sighed and slowly walked down the hallway.Then I stopped for a second.I could hear...crying?I followed the noise and came up to Mark's door.I put my ear up to it.Yep.He was crying.I knocked on the door.
"C-C-Come i-in" He said choking on his words.
"Mark?Are you ok?" I said opening the door.
I stared at him laying on his bed.Shirtless.My face turned dark red.He looked at me and wiped his tears
"Jacky come over here~" He said taunting me.
I covered my whole face with my hands.I heard movement on his bed,so I took my hands off my face.He was standing right in front of me grinning and rubbing his clothed crotch against mine.I let a small moan free.My eyes widened and I gasped as he put his right hand down my pants and his left hand up my shirt.He stroked my thigh from the inside which made me sweat a bit.He then got close to my face and started licking my cheek.I squeaked.
"Put your lips together and puff them out a bit." He instructed.
I did what I was told and put my lips out and puffed them up.I decided to close my eyes.Then I felt a sort of rough thing repeatedly brush my lips.It was moist.I opened my eyes to find Mark licking my lips.I moaned in a normal tone.
"Oh I bet you can moan louder~." He said taunting me again.
"Your gonna haveta earn it Marky!" I said grinning.
Then all of a sudden he went in.He started to make out with me.I smiled and let him slip his tongue into my mouth.He licked all around my mouth,discovering it.Tasting it.He started to lick my tongue.I bit down on his tongue lightly.He started to play with my boxer's waistband from inside my pants.I could feel and hear it up against my hips.
And that's when I snapped.
"DADDY I'M HORNY!" I moaned.
"Well Daddy'll give it to you.But ya gotta beg." He said.
"PLEASE!PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE!I NEED IT!" I moaned.
"Atta boy!" He said and slowly pulled my shirt off.
-Mark's Pov-
I pulled his shirt off.And I slowly pulled mine off.He started to drool while staring at my chest.
"Oh Daddy!" He said.
I grinned and started to play around with the button on his jeans.
"No take yours off first!" He said.
"Ok." I said and unbuttoned my tight jeans.
I could tell he couldn't wait for me to pull down my pants,so I quickly unzipped them and slowly pulled out my dick.
"OH MARKY!FUCK ME HARD!HARD I SAY!FUCK ME SO HARD THAT I CAN'T WALK!" He screamed.
-Anti's Pov-
I could hear Jack screaming loudly.I looked over at Dark and he looked over at me.
"Mmm looks like Jack's getting some!"
"Yeah...we should go check it out." Dark said grinning.
So me and Dark quietly walked down the hallway and peeked into the room they were in.
"Ooh." I said quietly.
I could see Mark's dick.
"You got a better one." I whispered to Dark.
I looked up at him and his face and ears were more red than a tomato.I grinned.Then he ran back to the living room and buried his face into the couch.I quietly came up behind him and grabbed his ass.He jumped and yelped quietly.
"Did Daddy Darky like that?" I said.
"M-M-Maybe..." He said back.
He turned around and brought me into a kiss.I sat on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.He licked all around my mouth while I licked around his.You could tell he was enjoying this maybe a little too much.But I didn't care.
-Jack's Pov-
Mark now had my up against the wall while he kneaded my crotch with is knee.I now let him unbutton and slowly pull down my zipper on my jeans.I leaned for forward and started to lick his neck.He moaned and started to pull my pants down.I heard them drop to the floor.Then I heard him playing with the waistband on my boxers again.I stopped licking his neck and got close to his ear.
"You better hurry up!" I whispered.
Then I felt his hand go down with my boxers and he took his body with him.And with that I was completely naked.I was waiting for him to come back up,but he started to lick my dick.I moaned loudly.He put my whole dick in his mouth and started to lick.I grinned.He then took my dick out.He motioned me to turn around so I did what I was told.I looked back at him.He had a few fingers in his mouth and he was sucking on them.
"Is it gonna hurt?" I said a little worried.
He took his finger out of his mouth
"Just for a few seconds then'll turn to pleasure~" He said.
I nodded and turned my head around.I heard him stick his finger back in his mouth for a second.
"You ready?" He said.
I nodded and then felt his finger go into my ass.
"Holy Fuck!" I yelled.
He was right.It hurt for a few seconds but turned to pleasure.
"You ready for another one?" He asked.
I nodded and he added another finger in.
"Ah!...Oh!...Yes!!" I yelled.
He grinned from behind.Then I felt him take his fingers out and replace it with his dick.It was very firm and hard.
"Oh Shite!Daddy!" I screamed.
He gave me a second to get used to it.Then he started to thrust.
I could feel his dick penetrate my prostate.I was a moaning mess.
-Mark's Pov-
I could feel my dick penetrate Jack's prostate.I grinned and started to thrust faster.
-Time Skip-
-Still Mark's Pov-
After about ten minutes he finally said
"Daddy my legs hurt..." before collapsing.
"Jack?!" I said.
I still had my dick in his ass.I helped him up.
"Oh shit Jack..." I said
"What?" He said looking sort of worried.
"I'm...I'm...I'm gonna cum!" I said as I filled his ass with my hot cum.
"Oh Fuck!" He said pleasurably.
You could tell we were both tired,so we decided to stop.We both flopped onto my bed,panting.
"That was amazing." Jack said.
"Yeah." I said back.
"I'm gonna go see what Anti and Dark are doing real quick." I said.
"Oh okie." Jack said smiling.I flopped out of bed and got up,still butt naked.I quietly creeped into the living room.I saw Anti laying on top of Dark.They were both asleep.I walked back into my room and I found Jack still laying there,waiting for me.I got in bed and leaned over to Jack and whispered in his ear
"Your mine."
His face got red and his eyes widened a little.
And he will be mine.Forever.