Chapter 21:Naughty(End)

Jack's Pov
I woke up,and the memories from yesterday flooded my mind
"Mark?" I asked rolling over to see an empty space next to me.
"What the fuck?" I said and got up.
I walked down the stairs.I smelled something really good.
"I'm cooking." Mark said as I walked into the kitchen.
"Oh thanks!" I said excitedly.
"How's your ass?" I asked smirking.
He rolled his eyes and sat down at the table giving me a plate.He had his own plate and we both ate.I scooted next to him and grabbed his hand.I kissed it and put my head on his shoulder.
"I love you." I whispered.
He chuckled and put his head on mine.
"I love you too." He said kissing my forehead.
-Time Skip Still Jack's Pov-

We walked to school together,holding hands.Some people gave us weird looks but it's not like we give a fuck.We walked into the school and had to let go because our lockers were pretty far away from each other.I shoved my stuff into my locker and pulled out a few folders.I quickly shut my locker and ran towards Mark's locker.He was still rustling around in his locker so I wrapped my arms around him and slowly started grinding up agains him.He took a shaky breath and turned around.
"You are very naughty.I'm gonna have to punish you when we get home." He whispered.
I nodded excitedly.He grinned and walked off.I looked down the hallway and started walking.I saw one of my friends,Felix, laying up against a locker.
"You trying to look cool.If you are it isn't working." I said walking up to him.
"Pfft please even if you tried to act cool it wouldn't work." He spat back.
"Touché." I said lookin to the side.
Then some crazy idea popped into my head.I smirked and Felix gave me a weird look.
"How would you like to help me get laid?" I said.
"You mean make your boyfriend jealous?" Felix said raising an eyebrow.
"Yep." I said putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Dude I'm not sure if I do he'll probably snap my neck or worse." Felix said a little bit of fear in his voice.
"Are you too chicken?" I said that smirk still plastered onto my face.
"No!" He said jerking off of the locker.
"It's no problem I'll be doing all the work I'm just gonna flirt with ya." I said putting my hand out for him to call it a deal.He hesitantly grabbed my hand and shook it.
"Ok so during 7th period we all have class together and good thing we sit right by each other aye?" I said lightly punching him in the shoulder.
"Ok get ready to have no friends." Felix said.
"He's not gonna kill you I promise!" I said walking away.
-Time Skip Still Jack's Pov-

I walked into my 7th period class and sat down next to Felix.I looked over at him,not moving my head and raised my eyebrow up and down.He huffed and pressed his lips together to show he was uncomfortable.I chuckled and watched as Mark walked in and sat down in his seat.
"Show time." I whispered to Felix.
Mark's Pov
I sat down in my chair and glanced back at Jack.He smirked and scooted a little closer to his friend Felix.I raised an eyebrow and looked back to the front of the classroom because the teacher started talking.A few minutes later I glanced back at Jack and saw his hand snaking up Felix's thigh.I tensed up and bit my lip.Jack looked over at him with lust-filled eyes.I clenched my fists and looked back at the teacher.I heard Jack cough and looked back and saw he was holding Felix's hand.I took a shaky,angry breath and heard the bell ring.7th period was last so I could go home with that slut.Thinks he can get away with teasing me?
-Time Skip Still Mark's Pov-
I walked away from my locker and scanned the hallway for Jack.I saw he was propped up against a locker by Felix and they were talking.They were also standing way too close to each other.I stomped up to them angrily and grabbed Jack by the wrist.I dragged him out of the school and all the way to the house.I opened the front door and threw him onto the couch.
"I saw what you were doing you slut." I said looking down at him angrily.
"I don't know what you're talking about." He said innocently.
I grabbed his shirt and connected our lips.I shoved my tongue down throat and he chuckled as I unbuttoned his jeans.I pulled away to take his t-shirt off then went straight back to making out with him.I stood him up and pushed him face first against the wall.I kissed his down his back and slapped his ass.I yanked his pants down.I played with the elastic on his boxers and he started whining.I pulled my shirt off,unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers.I slowly pulled his boxers down and slapped his ass again.He moaned and rolled his hips.I leaned over to the side table by the couch and pulled out a bottle of lube and lathered up 3 finger.
"Do you want this?" I whispered into his ear.
"Y-Yes." He moaned.
I pulled his boxers down and immediately shoved a finger into his hole.He smacked the wall and moaned.I put the rest of them in and stretched him out.I pulled them out and walked away.
"What the fuck?!" Jack yelled at me.
"That's what you get for flirting with Felix!" I said.
Jack grinned and walked over to me,swaying his hips a bit.
"Now now Mark..." He said straddling me.
"I just wanted to get laid and make you jealous~"
I looked up at him and quickly flipped him over.I slowly pushed into him and listened to his beautiful moans.I slowly started to thrust into him.
"You better go fuckin faster!" Jack yelled.
I stopped and almost pulled out of him for a second then thrusted as hard as I could back into him.
"Fuckin hell!" Jack screamed.
I kept thrusting into him until he came all over the couch.I soon came inside him.I slowly pulled out of him panting.
"Nice punishment right?" I said grinning.
"I've had better." Jack said.
I rolled my eyes helped clean the couch.

Mark and Jack later graduated college,made a YouTube channel together,and got married.
The End

This was a really cheesy ending but thanks for reading this far in my trashy and cringy story!You all are so amazing and I have other Septiplier stories of ya wanna check em out!