Chapter 5:The Secret...

Mark's Pov
"STOP!" I screamed,running towards Anti and Dark kicking Jack.Dark shoved me.
"Back it up Mark!" Dark yelled.
Everyone in the cafeteria either looked stunned or scared.They seemed to get tired and stopped. They walked out of the cafeteria like nothing had happened. This made me angry, very angry.I hugged Jack.He was crying so I wiped his tears.He looked up at me.
"M-M-Mark..." he said still slightly crying.
"You're ok now.Shhhhh" I said rocking back and forth shaking a little.He was trembling.I picked him up and put him in my lap while sitting on the lunch table bench.You could already see about 4 bruises already formed on his face and hands.I hugged him tighter,and he stopped trembling.All of the people went back to eating. I sat there holding Jack for the rest of lunch.He was so warm. When I heard the bell ring I let go of him.His face was as red as a tomato.I couldn't tell if it was from Anti and Dark or he was embarrassed that I just treated him like a child.We walked back to class.He looked at the floor the whole time.

Anti's Pov
Me and Dark we're already back in the classroom. We sat there laughing our heads off.
"His face was hilarious!" I said laughing
"He looked so stupid!" Dark said
He then he started staring at me.I started to blush.He was so hot.His shirt with the sleeves cut so it was a tank top.Then all the other kids started flowing into the classroom. He went back up to his chair, I looked a little sad when he looked back at me.

Jack's Pov
I sat down in my chair.I looked back at Mark.He looked up from his work and smiled.I blushed and looked back up at the teacher.

~time skip~
Still Jack's Pov
The end of school bell rang.I got up and slowly walked to my locker to get my stuff.I feel someone tap my shoulder.I turn around and see Mark.
"Are you mad at me?" he said
"No why would I be?" I said confusingly.
He stared at me with his beautiful eyes.
"Because I babied you when I got there." he said looking at the floor.
"I'm fine with you doing that...thanks a lot" I smiled and blushed.His whole face and even his ears became red.
"I need to grab my stuff real quick then we can walk home together" he said chuckling and walked away.I smiled and put the rest of my stuff in my bag.I turned around and saw Anti standing right in front of me.
"W-What are you doing!" I said.I started to feel dizzy and watched as he turned into smoke and disappeared.
"Hey there kiddo I'm back!" he said from inside my head.
"Ugh not again!" I yelled.Mark then walked up to me and flipped his hair back.
"Hiya buddy!" he said.It wasn't Mark...it was Dark.He flipped his hair back to Mark's style and moaned.
"What the hell happened?" Mark said.
"They're back inside us..." I said with a sad expression on my face.They both chuckled inside us.We decided this was our fate and they were now a part of us now.That really scared me to say that but I just...had to accept it.I just had to.Mark then leaned towards me and whispered
"But I'd much rather have you instead of Anti"

Heyo this is Admin!Sorry this chapter was short I have a good idea for the next one!I was thinking of putting it in this chapter but I think I'm going to wait for next one!So look out for that one!So now let the actual Septiplier/Antiseptiplier start!!!!!