Chapter 11:The Two Demons Help

-Jack's Pov-
I ran as fast as I could not looking back.I needed some brand new hickeys,and now!I licked my lips and slammed open the door.I found Anti laying on the floor and Dark on to of him.Anti had one of those dog shock collars on and Dark was holding a remote.I'm guessing it was to the collar.
"Uhhhhh...b." I said and carefully shuffled to Marks room.I flopped on his bed and waited.I could hear Anti moaning from inside the living room.Then I heard the front door open.I bounced around.
"What the fuck?!" I heard Mark say.
"Nice to see you too Merk" I heard Anti say.
Mark cleared his throat.
"Ok so where is Jack?" he said.
"He ran down the hall." I heard Dark say in his spine chilling voice.
"Oh ok." Mark said.
I heard his footsteps coming closer and closer.He opened the door to find me spread out on his bed.
-Mark's Pov-
I walked down the hall and opened my bedroom door to find Jack laying on my bed,his body spread out.I grinned and motioned him to get up.He obeyed and sat up.I climbed onto the bed and sat across from him.He climbed into my lap and tilted his head revealing a perfect spot to put a hickey.I started to lick his neck.He gasped sort of loudly.I kept licking for a few more seconds until I stopped.
"Come on dammit!I wanna feel it!Leave a biiiiiggggg mark!" he yelled.
So I did what I was told.I went down and stared to suck.
"Ah!...Oh!...Yes!!!" I heard him say as I kept sucking on his sort of pale Irish neck.
I pulled away so I could breath.I had left a big red hickey on his neck.
"Lemme see it!" he said.
I gave him a mirror and he stared at it.
"Good job!But I bet you could do waaaaayyyyy better~" he said
I grinned and made him tilt his head the other way so I could get the other side of his neck.I immediately latched onto his neck and started to suck.
"Ah!...Oh!...Eh!...Ahhhhhh!" I could hear him moan and yell.
I asked him if he had a sweet spot and he pointed to the back of his neck.I had him put his head straight up so I could get to it.I licked and nibbled on it which made him scream.Right as I stopped to take a breath there was a knock on my door.I got up and opened it.It was Dark.
"Hey uh Jack some girl is here for you?" he said.
"Oh shit my date!" he said and quickly changed into some more 'fancy' clothes.
He ran and met up with her at the door.
"Hey Katie!" he said with a smile.
I slowly walked down the hall and into the kitchen which was right by the front door.
"So where we goin?" Jack asked curiously.
"Um I was thinking maybe somewhere like IHOP?" she said looking at him.
"Yeah that be awesome!" Jack said back.
"Ok!" she said smiling.
They walked out the door and got into Jack's car.And with that they were gone.
"Dark,Anti front and center!" I yelled.
They were both sitting on the couch.
"Do we haveta move?" Anti said annoyingly.
"Yes!Come on we're taking a trip to IHOP!" I said.
They both groaned.
"Come on get your lazy asses up!"
They still didn't move.
I sighed.
"I'll get you food..." I said and they sprang up.
We piled into my car and went to IHOP.
I tried to park as far away from Jack as possible.I didn't want him knowing that I was stalking him.I made Dark put on a waiter outfit.He didn't really like that.And Anti and I put on a dress and a long haired wig.And with that we went inside.We got a table that was near Jack.We could see him but I'm pretty sure he couldn't see us.This 'Katie' girl sat across from him.All they mostly did was talk.
-Time Skip-
-Still Mark's Pov-
We sat there glancing over at Jack every few minutes.Maybe she wasn't gonna do anything to him?But I was wrong.I saw her scoot closer to him.I saw her hand go near his crotch.I sprung up ready to beat the crap out of her,but Dark made me sit down.And then I saw she was about to go in and kiss him.I growled.Then all of a sudden Dark came over with the bill.She then stopped going in to kiss him so he could pay the bill.
-Small Time Skip-
-Still Mark's Pov-
They paid the bill and got up.I quickly paid out bill and secretly followed him.I took a faster way to get back home because I wanted it to seem like we were there the whole time.
We quickly ran inside after parking my car.I saw Jack pull up and she got out.I peered through the window staring at them.Then I saw her kiss him on the cheek.I growled and punched a small hole in the wall.
"She's not gonna take him away from me!" I growled. "Because I'm gonna give him a good night tonight!~" I said grinning.

Hey everyone Admin here sorry for taking so long on this chapter!The next one will hopefully come faster than this one