Chapter 8:Mark And Jack

Jack's Pov
I yawned and opened my eyes.Right next to me was Mark.I screamed and jumped off the bed.
He was naked and so was I.He slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes.
"Jesus Jack can ya quiet it down there...wait Jack?!" he said and shot up.My face was more red then fire.It felt on fire too.He stared at my face.He looked down and saw that I was naked.
His face got more red then mine.He looked away and covered his mouth.I could see a little drool coming out from under his hand.
Mark's Pov
I was trying my best not to moan.I was forming a pool of drool in my hand that was over my mouth.We sat there for about 5 minutes without talking to each other.Then Jack finally broke the silence.
"Mark why are we naked?" he asked shaking a little.
"I-I'm not sure..." I said stammering.He was tense.I could see it.
"Ya don't have to be so tense." I said.I heard Dark's voice say "Scoot closer!You wanted this!".I tried to ignore him but he took control.I scooted closer to him.He got even more tense.I put a hand on hand on his cheek.He turned his head towards me.I went in.I kissed him.He jumped and widened his eyes.But then he slowly got into the kiss and closed them.I felt amazing!
Jack's Pov
I couldn't believe it!We were kissing!
"Hah I see he went for it first ya pansy!" Anti said laughing.I got angry.I pulled away and let Anti out.He appeared right next to me on Mark's king size bed.
"Why hello there Mark!" Anti said giggling.All of a sudden Dark came out too.
"Hey there Jackaboy!" Dark said grinning.
We were all sitting there.Naked.Staring.It was quite awkward until Dark jumped onto Anti and they started to make out.Me and Mark sat there staring at them.We both got up and found our clothes.
"So uh Jack I'm going to the mall with my friends Felix and Cry...do you wanna come?" Mark said smiling.He was so sexy.I couldn't say no.
"Can we come!" Anti said mid make out with Dark.
"Ugh...I guess...but get some clothes on!" Mark said.
We all went to the mall and I met Felix,they called him Pewds,and Cry,he wore a mask the whole time.It was one of the best times I've had with friends!

Hey sorry this took so long again my stupid personal life kept me off my phone.Hope you liked it!Im also making a brand new story!Im still gonna add on to this!See ya on the flip flop!~Admin