Chapter 10:Detention and Jealousy

Mark's Pov
It was after school and me and Jack were stuck in detention.I had a whole bunch of homework to do.Unlike Jack he got all of it done in class.
"He's so smart" I said quietly and blushed.
A teacher named Miss.Linn sat drinking coffee and staring Jack down.She was pretty young to be a teacher.I think she liked him.I started to get a little mad.I sent him a text.It said
"Hey go to the bathroom I need to tell you something."
So he did what he was told and asked her to go to the bathroom.I waited a few minutes and then asked her if I could go to the bathroom.She wasn't sure if she should let me or not,but then she said yes.So I ran to the bathroom and quickly opened the door.He was standing by the sinks looking at himself through a mirror.I then grabbed him and pulled him into a stall with me.He stared at me a little confused about what I was going to do.I started to make out with him and he participated.After a little while we decided that we had been gone for a little too long so Jack went back first and I went back a minute later.We just sat there doing work and the 'teacher' still stared at Jack.
-Time Skip-
-Still Mark's Pov-
It was finally time to go after about an hour or so.I saw Jack get up and even before he could take two steps the 'teacher' walked over to him.
"Hey there.My names Katie.I'm not an actual teacher I'm just getting ready to be a student teacher so they had me watch detention to practice." she said.
"Ah cool." Jack said.He looked like he was getting a little annoyed.
"So Mr.Jack would you like to go on a date with this teacher tonight?" she said trying to act sexy.
"Oh sure." he said flatly.
She waved bye and blew him a kiss.When we walked out and closed the door I finally talked.
"Hey Jack what the hell?!" I almost yelled.
"What I didn't have anything to do tonight!" he said back.
I pulled him in on my side and whispered into his ear
"You have me to do tonight."
He gave me a grin.
"Don't worry Mom I'll be back before 9:00." he said chuckling.
We walked out of the school front doors.
"There's no need to be jealous Mark!Don't worry your JackaBoy won't get stolen." he said as we started to walk down the street.
"I don't need to worry because imma give you some nice hickeys when we get home!" I said.
He started to run towards the house.
"That's my boy!" I yelled.
"He's my boy..." I whispered and started to chase after him.

Hey everyone Admin here sorry this took so long I was working on my
Ticci Toby x Ben Drowned story for a little too long.And this story's next chapter may take a little while again sorry!And if you like Creepypasta then you should totally go check out the
TicciBen story I did it's called
Your Killing Me!