Chapter 19:The Date

Jack's Pov
I slowly opened my eyes to find myself next to Mark.
'Damn again?' I thought.
'Yep!' Anti said in my head.
I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed.Mark stirred.I walked away and looked around for clothes.I quietly opened one of his drawers and found some boxers,a shirt,and some jeans.I put them on and walked down the stairs.It was Saturday so we didn't have school.I flopped onto the couch and turned the TV on.I flipped through the channels and finally found one I liked.I sat there watching South Park for 5 minutes until I heard thumping on the steps.I turned my head to see Mark with absolutely nothing on.I widened my eyes and looked away.
"Dude get some clothes on!" I said.
'Come on I know you wanna just sink ya teeth into that ass~' Anti said taunting me.
"Shut up." I whispered.
He looked down and noticed he was naked.
"U-Uh shit sorry man..." He said and ran back up the stairs.
I smirked and kept on watching TV.
He came down and sat next to me,we both didn't talk to each other for what seemed like and hour,until he spoke up.
"Hey dude do ya want anything?And nice clothes by the way." He said smirking.
I rolled my eyes.
"I don't care." I said flatly.
"Well I hope eggs and bacon are ok." He said walking to the kitchen.
I sat there,lost in thought.
"Hey you should ask him out!" Anti said in my head.
"Uhhhh I don't know if I should..." Jack mumbled.
"Oh come on!Don't be a sissy!" Anti said.
I rolled my eyes and kept watching South Park.
After about 5 minutes Mark walked in with two plates of eggs and bacon.I smiled and took the plate from him.
"Thanks." I said.
"No prob I love to cook." He said and started to eat.
"This is your chance!" Anti screamed.
"Be quiet!" I said.
"What?" Mark said looking over at me.
"It's Anti..." I said nervously.
"What's he saying now?" He asked.
"He's s-saying I should...a-ask you out..." I said looking down at my plate.
"I'd love to go on a date!It'd be a lot better that being all cooped up in this house!" He said happily.
"So ya wanna go to dinner?" He asked smiling.
It's always hard to say no to that face.
"Sure." I said smiling back.
We had decided to go to Pizza King.
"So whachya wanna talk about?" I asked.
"How about We ask each other questions." He said.
"What's your middle name?" I asked
"Edward.What's yours?" He said.
"William." I said shoveling a breadstick in my mouth.
"Awesome!Now my turn,what's your favorite video game?" He said.
"Probably Shadow of the ColossusWhat's yours?" I said.
"Uh I thought The Amazing Frog was pretty funny." He said.
We talked about video games and our favorite things for the rest of the time.We left at about 8:30 and headed to his house.We got in and decided to watch Guardians of The Galaxy.
Mark's Pov

I was so focused on the movie that I didn't see Jack fall asleep.I chuckled and picked him up bridal style and walked to my room.I carefully sat him on the bed and got in next to him.He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my hips.I smiled and wrapped my arms around his back.
No ones Pov

In about 5 minutes there were low snores coming from the red hair and soft snores coming from the green hair.Both dreaming about each other.

Hey everyone I am soooooo sorry it took me this long to write this chapter I was working on like 4 different stories so...but thx for being patient!