Chapter 16:Attention

Jack's Pov
I watched Mark as he stared up at the ceiling.He was in his own world,and it was adorable.Sometimes his eyes would go crossed or he'd almost fall asleep and his body would jerk him up every time his head started to go down.I chuckled and let go of his hand that I was holding.I stared at the clock and got up when there was a few more seconds until the bell rang.As soon as it rang I was already in the hall.Then I remembered Mark,and I forgot him.
"Shite!" I said under my breath.
I scanned the hallway,seeing if I could find him,but I failed.I frowned and kept walking.
~Time Skip and still Jack's Pov~
I walked out of my classroom and jumped up and down,remembering that my next class was with Mark.I walked in and scanned the classroom.He wasn't here yet.I sat in my seat and wrote a note and put it in his desk.The bell rang and he still wasn't here?I started to get worried.Then I saw him walk in.
"Mr.Fischbach you're late." The teacher said.
"Sorry I forgot something in my locker and I had to go back." He said and sat in his chair.
He noticed the note and picked it up.He read it and his face turned red.
Mark's Pov
I noticed a note on my desk and picked it up.I unfolded it and started to read.
'Dear Mark,
I'm sorry Jack left you the class before last.The teacher asked him the day before to help her with some papers.But if you forgive him I'll give you a little present when we get to your house~
Sincerely,Anti'
I suddenly lost control.Dark was too strong.I tried to keep him in but he took over my body.
Dark's Pov
I held the note in my hand and my face turned red.I looked over at Jack,instead I saw Anti sitting there.He grinned and moved his eyebrows up and down,licking his lips,making my face an even darker red.I put my elbows on my desk and hid my face in my hands.He really knew how to make me horny.
Anti's Pov
I chuckled as I saw Dark hide his face.
"Darkpot!" I whispered.(I got that from @Hawkinsaash 😂)
I looked down at my boner and covered it.I needed attention.Now.I started breathing heavily.I imagined his hand on my boner instead of my hand.His strong,muscular hand.I raised my hand and asked the teacher to go to the bathroom.He said yes and I quickly got up.I practically ran to the bathroom.I looked in all the stalls.No one else was in here.I locked the bathroom door,went into a stall and locked the door,and sat on a toilet.I slowly took off my pants and boxers and looked down at my dick.It was fully erect.I took a deep breath and slowly started to stroke my member.I moan quietly to make sure no one hears me.
"D-Da-Dark" I moaned,looking at the ceiling and closing my eyes.
"Wow I'm really honored that your moaning my name." A deep voice said on the other side of the stall door.

Haha another cliffhanger!Sorry my personal life has been keeping me from writing my stories.I'll try my best to make the next chapter as fast as I can.Ok Admin out!