Chapter 3:Who are you?!

Jack's Pov
I slowly started to wake up when I felt someone shaking me.My head hurt and I was still quite dizzy.I opened my eyes and standing there,was me?He looked exactly like me.I think I hit my head too hard and I am seeing things.He started to chuckle.I think this was actually happening."Oh look your awake!" he said.
"W-who are you?!" I said confusingly.
"Oh I'm you!But all your anger,regret,and sadness" he said.I sat there staring at him.
"Are you dead?".I was awed at what the fuck just happened."So what's your name?" I managed to cough out."My name?Heh I'm Antisepticeye but I'd rather be called Anti" he said.All of a sudden the door to my bedroom burst open and the guy from next door that was in Mark's house walked into my room.He had Mark over his shoulder."I finally got him to pass out!" he said to Anti."Good job Darky!" he said back."Darky?" I said.I was still extremely confused."My names Dark but my lil Anti here calls me Darky" he said."I had finally found you Jack!Your parents made it easier coming to L.A!" he said and started coming towards me.He took out a bat and carefully hit me on the head.
~time skip~
I woke up in my bed.I looked around to see if they were still in my room.They were gone.I sighed and got up.There was a bat right next to my bed and I tripped over it.I landed face first on the ground.
"Woah there lil guy be careful!" I heard Anti say.I looked around.There was no way he was invisible."Nope I'm up here.In your head." he chuckled.I looked up."H-how?" I said.
"Oh it's easy I'm kinda like a conscience but I'm here to make your life terrible!" he said cackling like crazy.
"Why?What did I do to you?" I said
"Oh nothing it's just what us demons have to do!" he said.
"Well I have to get ready for school so please don't bother me." I said and started to get ready.I took off my shirt and pants.I remembered Mark and ran over to the window.He wasn't in his room.I then put my pants back on,not bothering to put my shirt on and ran over to his house.
"Mark are you ok?!" I said knocked on the door.He opened it and seeing me shirtless his face was extremely red.
"J-Jack?!" he said.
"Can I come in?" I said and walked in,looking around.
"If your looking for Dark he's not here." he said
"Is he inside you too?" I said
"Yeah..." he said looking at the floor.
"Well come on get ready we'll walk to school together!" I said cheerfully.
He blushed and got ready.And we walked to school together.