Chapter 18:Switching It Up

⚠️Smut Warning!This is EXTREMELY graphic!⚠️
Dark's Pov
I picked Anti up bridal style and walked out of school with him.He laid there in my arms,limp like he was dead.But you could tell he wasn't because of the wide grin on his face.I put him head first over my shoulder when we got up to Mark's door.
"Hey what the hell?!" He said wiggling.
"Do you like my ass?" I asked.
He looked over towards my ass and I could feel how warm his face was.
"Let's get you inside~" I said seductively unlocking the front door.I walked slowly all the way to my room,I was obviously trying to make him lose it.But he stayed chill.I opened my door and tossed him onto my bed.
"Hey ye gotta be more gentle!" He said angrily.
"Mhm that's gonna be hard~" I said grinning.
I walked over to my bedside table and glanced over at him.He had a worried look on his face.I pulled the pullout drawer on the table and found the toy that he loves the most.The shock collar.I didn't want him to wear it at school because I knew he'd get made fun of.I pulled out the remote,turned around,and put the collar behind my back.I held the remote in my hand and shook it around.His face and ears turned bright red and his eyes widened.
"Come to Daddy~" I said as seductive as I could.
He inched closer to me,I grabbed him with by the shoulder,and pulled him close.I put the collar on and turned the setting to 3 so he could get used to it.I pressed the shock button and earned a small moan from him.I decided I'd shown him enough kindness so I turned he setting to 8 and pressed the button.He moaned loudly and started drool.
"D-Daddy?" He said.
"Yes my pet?" I said back.
"Can I be dominant this time?" He asked puffing out his bottom lip.
I sighed and nodded slowly.This was gonna be interesting.He squealed and pulled me onto the bed so now he was on top of me.
Anti's Pov
"Imma give Daddy a nice time~" I said moving up so I was sitting on his crotch.I could hear him quietly start to pant.I slowly slipped off his shirt and slowly unzipped his tight jeans.I heard him take a deep breath and clench both of his hands into fists.I licked my lips and started kissing his chest.I looked up at him,still kissing his chest and he was squeezing his eyes shut and digging his teeth into his bottom lip.I chuckled and started to rub my clothed crotch against his half clothed crotch earning a small moan from him.
"Does Daddy like that~" I asked seductively.
He opened his eyes and slowly nodded a little.I grinned and ripped off his pants.I started to play with the elastic that was visible on his boxers,making it snap up against his hips.My erection was getting bigger by the second because I was staring at his through his boxers.I decided that it was time for me to show off a little skin.And by a little skin I mean a lot of skin.I slowly pulled off my shirt and my pants.I saw a little drool coming down his chin.I came close to his face and licked it up,earning another small moan.I could tell he was getting antsy so I ripped my boxers off and threw them across the room.He started to pant loudly and puddle of drool started to form in his chest.I smiled and slowly pulled his pants down and brought his boxers with them.I licked my lips and saw him pull something out of his pocket.Then I felt that heavenly electric shock through my body.I totally forgot about the shock collar.I moaned loudly and a strand of drool fell on his dick.He moaned and pulled me onto his chest.
"Take it in~" I said sexily.He grinned and took the tip of my dick into his mouth.I moaned and panted.After about ten seconds he took the whole thing into his mouth.
"Oh Daddy!" I moaned.
I took it out and got off of him.I motioned him to get onto his knees.He did what he was told and got on his knees with his beautiful ass just sitting there,his hands on the pillow at the front of the bed,and his arms propping him up.I decided to do what he did so I rummaged through toy drawer and found the lube.I rubbed some on my pointer,middle,and ring finger and shoved my middle finger into his hole.He moaned loudly and I could see more strands of drool coming from his mouth.I grinned and shoved another finger in.He
started to pant loudly and I could see pre cum leaking from his dick.
"Ooh is Daddy gonna cum?" I said giggling.
He nodded and I added my last finger.I grabbed the line that I had set on the bed and squirted some in my other hand.I slowly rubbed it up and down my dick.After I was done I pulled out my fingers and put my dick at his entrance.
"Is Daddy ready?" I asked.
He nodded and took a deep breath.I slowly put my tip into his ass,making him moan loudly.After five seconds I put my whole dick in.I gave him a few seconds to get used to my size and started to thrust back and forth.I saw him clench the bedspread and throw his head back.I started to go faster and grabbed onto his hips.His back arched and he panted loudly.
"Mmmm does Daddy like this?" I said seductively.
"Yes!" He moaned.
I chuckled and started to thrust as fast as I could.I finally ran into his prostate a few times and looked down as he came all over the bed.And a few seconds after I filled his ass with my hot cum.I slowly pulled myself out of him and flopped next to him.He fell onto his stomach and flipped around.I turned so I was facing him and pulled myself close to him,wrapping my arms around his body.I closed my eyes and then suddenly felt two strong arms wrap around me.I smiled and rubbed my head up against his chest.
"That was the best sex ever." He whispered into my ear.