Chapter 20:Mark And Anti

Anti's Pov
I sat there in Jack's head,watching Mark wrap his arms around Jack.I sighed and held a little doll that looked like Dark close to my chest.I laid down and tried to go to sleep.But my mind wouldn't let me.I thought about Dark's body.His sexy face that would make anyone swoon.His biceps.His everything.I soon found myself drooling.I was super horny.
'No I can't again.Jack will get pissed.Since when do I care about Jack's opinion?I bet Dark won't want to.I guess I could fuck Mark.' I said arguing with myself.
I had finally decided and went in Jack's place.
I slowly got out of the bed and straddled over Mark,sitting on his hips.I grinned as he sleepily yawned and opened his eyes.
Mark's Pov
I felt pressure on my hips so I slowly opened my eyes to find Anti straddled on me.
"A-Anti?!" I said my eyes widened.
His eyes were filled with lust and he slowly licked his lips.
"Hello there Marky Mark!" He said as he began to grind up against me.
I bit my lip,trying to keep my moan from escaping.
"Let me guess you want-" I was cut off by his finger on my lips.
"No I want YOU~" He said and flopped on top of me,our lips connected.
I felt his tongue on my lips,trying to get inside but I rejected.Then I felt his arm slither down and grab my now hard cock through my jeans,making me moan.He took that opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth,exploring every nook and cranny.He pulled away for air and then dove right back in.He bit my lip,causing me to let out a small moan.He grinned and went back to straddling himself over my hips.He pulled his green and black short-sleeved hoodie off and his white t-shirt off as well.I stared at his chest.
"Like what you see?~" He asked chuckling.
My mind had now taken control,causing me to nod.His grin he had plastered on his face got wider.I was wearing my lucky flannel,so he started unbuttoning it from the bottom.And somehow he managed to pull it off even though I was laying on it.He threw it across the room and scooted back so he was straddled on my knees.He put his hand on my clothed,hard cock and began to palm me.I moaned and became even harder.
"Want me to help you with that?" He asked licking his lips.
I nodded eagerly and fidgeted because it was so uncomfortable!He chuckled and just sat there for about a minute.
"Anti please my pants are getting tight!"I whined
He unbuttoned and unzipped them and threw them across the room,leaving me only in my boxers.He started to palm me through the thin fabric,making me moan.He leaned down towards my ear and said
"Yeah I liked that.Moan my name~"
He bit my earlobe and went down into my neck.He sucked and nibbled on my neck.He searched around in my neck,trying to find my sweet spot.When he found it he bit down on it.
"Anti..." I moaned quietly.
"What was that?" He asked creating a hickey on my sweet spot.
"Anti..." I moaned a little louder.
"I still can't hear you!~" He said scooting down and pulling my boxers down.My dick sprung out and he grinned.
"Someone's exited!" He said as he leaned down and licked my tip.
I bit my lip,trying to make sure another moan didn't escape.I was defeated when he took my whole cock into his mouth.
"Anti!" I yelled.
He chuckled on my dick,sending vibrations through it,making me shiver.He started bobbing his head up and down.He did this for about two minutes.Right when I was about to cum,he pulled away.
"What the hell!" I said angrily.
"I got a better place to put it~" He said seductively and ripped his black tight jeans and his boxers off.
"Holy shit." I said staring at his fully erect cock.
He chuckled and positioned himself over my dick.
"Don't you need to be prepped?" I asked.
"I'm not a sissy like Jack is." He stated and slowly pushed my cock into him.I moaned and waited for him.
"Fuck your so tight!" I said.
"And your so huge!" He responded.
After a few seconds he started to slowly bounce up and down,which later became faster and faster.
"Fuck Anti!" I yelled.
Right as I was about to cum,once again he teased me and pulled my cock out of him.
"Dammit you tease!" I said he laughed and straddled himself on my chest,his cock right in front of my face.
"Suck or I put it in dry." He said seriously.
I nodded and slowly took his cock into my mouth,swirling my tongue around it.He threw his head back and moaned.After a minute he pulled his cock out of my mouth.He jumped off the bed and went to the end of it.He spread my legs apart and looked up at me,asking for entrance.I nodded and he slowly pushed into me.I winced in pain but it soon turned into pleasure.
Anti's Pov
"You ok?" I asked.
He nodded and his facial expression changed from pain to pleasure.
"May I?" I asked like a fancy person.
He nodded and I quickly thrusted in and out of him.
"Oh fuck Anti!" He screamed.
Then I got the most greatest idea ever.
"Bye Mark~" I said as I turned into Jack.
Jack's eyes widened and he looked down at his cock inside Mark.
Jack's Pov
I woke up and saw that I was inside Mark
"U-Uh...." I said nervously.
"Come on I haven't came yet keep going!" He demanded.
I nodded and slowly kept the thrusting Anti left off at.
"Faster!" He yelled and I obeyed.
"Fuck Jack!" He screamed as he came all over his stomach.
I soon after released into him as well.
"Damn that's gonna hurt tomorrow." He said.
I chuckled and pulled out of him.I flopped on top of him gently and rubbed my cheek up against his chest.He kissed my forehead and we both slowly drifted off.

Once again everyone sorry it took me so long I had a million other stories that I had to update and I wrote 2 new ones!The first one is My Puddin it's about Jack being The Joker and Mark being Harley Quinn.I'm also thinking of writing another Septiplier story but I'm not sure yet.
But sorry again!
-Dark_The_Clod