Chapter 2:School

Jack's Pov
I wake up to see it's about 6:30.I get ready for the day.The school is pretty close so I walk.I open the doors slowly and see lots of people.They all turn their attention to me and start whispering.I can here
"Look at that green hair" and "Is he new?"
I just walk by.I walk past a group of guys.The football team I'm guessing because they all have jerseys on.Then there was one dude who caught my eye,the one with the flaming red hair.It's my neighbor.I look back and he stares and me and finally waves.I turn back around and looked down The paper I had in my hands. It said my locker number and all of my classes.I found my locker and put in the combination.I put my backpack inside and grabbed everything I needed and ran to class.
~time skip~
The bell rang and I practically ran to the cafeteria.I was super hungry.Of course I was such in a hurry I forgot to eat breakfast.I got my food and sat down.I saw the red haired dude walk over to a table with all the rest of the football players.I looked down at the table and kept eating.All of a sudden I felt a big warm hand on my back.The person sat down and I turned to see who it was.It was my neighbor.He smiled and said "Hey aren't you the guy who just moved in next to me?" he said
His voice was as smooth as silk,yet a little low.He was very sexy.I just sat there.He waved a hand in front of my face."Um hello?" he said
I jumped."O-oh sorry yeah I am that guy" I said blushing a little."Well I'm Mark" he said sticking his hand out.I grabbed it and shook his hand.He had a very nice grip."J-Jack" I said shakily."Hey Mark come back over here!" one of his friends yelled."Welp see ya around" he said and ran back over to his table.I..think I'm in love.
~time skip~
It was after school.I was walking home.All of a sudden I heard someone running towards me.I turned around to see Mark running backwards trying to catch a football.he caught it and turned around and knocked both of us down.I opened my eyes and he was on top of me.He was in a push-up position but everything stomach down was on me.My face turned red.He sat there for a minute then got up."Hey sorry man." he said.I could see a small bit of blush on his cheeks."Well see ya at home" he ran back to his friends.I kept walking and looked back every once and a while to see if he was following me.
~time skip~
It was dark now.Probably about 8:00.I was sitting right next to the window waiting for him to get back home.His words echoed inside my head."See ya at home" ran through my head.I couldn't put it on pause.His silky voice.His flaming red hair.He was beautiful.And I wanted him all for myself.In the darkness I could make out a figure.It was Mark.He looked at me.He smiled and waved.I smiled and waved back.He widened his eyes and ran into his house."Well that was weird" I said and walked upstairs into my room.I looked out the window into his house.He was turned around but he didn't have his normal jersey on.He now had a t-shirt wig the sleeves cut off.He had his hair smoothed back.He moved over and I saw the real Mark.He glanced over and me and looked back at the mysterious person who looked just like him.The guy turned around and stared at me.He grinned.He stared into my soul.I started to feel dizzy.The last thing I could see was Mark screaming something from inside his house and then everything went black.I passed out.