Chapter 7:Keep This A Secret!

Heyo Admin here just wanna say this chapter is a little smutty...yeah so hope you enjoy it!

Anti's Pov
I went in for another kiss.He must have given up because he let me.I was surprised and slipped my tongue in.He accepted and licked the top of my tongue.I moaned and slid my hand out of his shirt then slipped it down his pants.He jumped slightly when I grabbed his ass but then he relaxed.He suddenly ripped off my shirt.I blushed deeply.I then ripped his shirt off too.He grinned and unzipped his jeans.He slowly pulled his pants down.I grinned.I looked down and brought my head with me and saw his huge bulge.I started to pant.I quickly pulled of my jeans.I was ready.I stared down at his bulge waiting for him to take his boxers off.He chuckled.
"If ya want it ya gotta come get it!" he said taunting me.
I brought my head back up.I leaned onto his bare chest.I traced down his 6 pack while staring into his eyes.I suddenly found the elastic of his boxers.I started to flick the elastic around.You could tell he was getting impatient with the look on his face.Then he grabbed my dick.I moaned really loudly.Then I closed my eyes slowly pulled down his boxers.When I opened them and looked down I could see his beautiful huge dick.I moaned and panted.He grinned and pulled off my boxers.My dick wasn't as impressive as his.He stared at it for a few minutes and then looked back up at me.I blushed and looked away.When I turned my g.His dick was right in front of my face.I looked up at him to get his approval and he nodded.I started to lick his dick.He moaned sexily.I smiled and started to suck on it.He then pulled me up and stuck his dick in my ass.I moaned loudly again.All of a sudden I felt a little dizzy.White colored smoke came from my back.All of a sudden Jack popped out.He was stunned to see what was happening.He just backed out of the room and closed the door.We could here him fake throwing up from outside the room.I peeked outside of the room.He was walking down the stairs.I shrugged and turned around.Mark was standing beside Dark.He was stunned too.He put a hand over his eyes and walked out the room.
"Keep this a secret ok!" Dark yelled to him.
I chuckled and started to fuck Dark again.This went on until it turned night.
Dark's Pov
I watched as Anti yawned.
"Hey you tired" I said
"N-Nah..." he said yawning again.
It was probably midnight.We were both on laying on the floor.I picked him up bridal style and layers on the bed with him.He cuddled up next to me and fell asleep.I chuckled and kissed him on the lips and forehead.He smiled and rubbed his head up against my chest.I put my head on top of his and whispered
"Goodnight I love you" and fell asleep.