Chapter 4:School with Anti and Dark

Hey Admin here!Just wanted to tell you that Anti,instead of calling Mark a football player,he calls him a jock.Its technically the same thing.Ok here we go!

Jack's Pov
Me and Mark just got to school. We pushed open the doors and walked inside.
"Ah school quite stupid really." Anti said inside my head.
"Hey Mark I need to go to the bathroom" I said.I didn't actually need to.Anti made me say that."Ok I'll right here Jack" he said and smiled cutely.I blushed a bit and walked to the bathroom. I started to feel dizzy again and bumped into a few things and it made a really loud noise.
Mark's Pov
I heard crash from inside the bathroom.I got a little nervous.I heard another and ran to the bathroom.
"Jack are y-" I said.I couldn't get the last part out because in front of me stood Anti,and Jack laying on the ground.
"Anti!" I said yelling a little.I didn't want to make a scene.
"Hah you stupid jock!"
All of a sudden I felt a small bit dizzy too.I knew what was happening.All of a sudden there was a cloud of smoke and it turned into Dark.I was used to this now because This had happened a lot.
"Well hello there Mark!How are you since our last incident!" he started to cackle.
"Why are you here?!" I asked angrily.
"Oh we're just here for school!" he said.They walked out the bathroom not giving two shits that Jack was in the floor,probably knocked out.I picked him up.I cradled him like a baby.I sat with him inside the bathroom until he woke up.
Jack's Pov
I was having a dream.It was really nice too.Mark kissed me.We made out.It was amazing!I started to wake up.
"M-Merk..." I said dizzily.
"I'm here Jack." he said stroking my cheek.I opened my eyes quickly.I didn't expect a response.
"M-Mark!" I yelled and jumped out of his arms.
"W-what?" he said looking into my eyes.His beautiful brown eyes glued into mine.All of the sudden the bell rang.We got up and ten to class.He sat in the back of the room.I sat in the front.I looked back a him.He smiled and winked at me.My face turned red. Apparently Felix Kjellberg,a kid who sits next to me saw this happen because in the middle of our teacher saying good morning he yelled
"Ewwwww Sean is gay!"
My face turned even more red and I looked back and Mark's face was red too.I leaned over to him and said
"I'm not gay and the names Jack not Sean!"
"Now that will be enough of you Mr.Kjellberg"
the teacher said and kept teachingAll of a sudden the teacher got a call on the school phone.She went over and picked it up.
"Ok class the principal just told me that we have two new students today!" she said smiling.All of the sudden two boys burst through the door.I widened my eyes.
'You gotta be kidding me!' I said in my head.
It was Anti and Dark.They both grinned.I turned around and Mark looked stunned.There was a seat right next to Felix where Anti sat,and sitting next to Mark was a boy everyone called Cry.No one ever really saw his face,he always wore a mask thing over his face.Then Dark sat next to Cry.I felt a little unsafe with them there.We were all doing work,when all of the sudden the lunch bell rung.All of the kids poured out of the classroom.They all were running to the cafeteria.Even the teachers were running.You could tell they really wanted a break.Me and Mark sat in the classroom waiting for the hallway to clear up.It was about halfway cleared out when he came to my desk and stood in front of it.He stared into my eyes.His beautiful chocolate eyes.I blushed and turned my head.He brought it back,he still made me stare into his eyes.
"Well would you look at that the halls are cleared!" I said nervously.I got up and ran to the cafeteria.I sat down and stared at the table.I felt a warm hand on my back.But it didn't feel the exact same as the warm hand that was put on me the first day I came to this school.I turned around to see Dark.He was grinning.
"Why hello there Jack" he said slyly.
"What do you want Dark?" I said getting a little mad.
"Oh I don't know" he said.Then Anti walked up and punched me in the face.I just sat there.Stunned as fuck.I turned around and just let them beat me.
Mark's Pov
I walked slowly to the cafeteria.I really wanted to kiss Jack but I didn't have the damn guts to!
"Dammit you weak son of a bitch!" I said punching a locker.
All of a sudden as I got closer to the cafeteria I heard a sound of someone getting punched.
'Maybe it's a football player messing with a nerd again' I thought.I walked in and saw Jack laying on the floor holding his head while Anti and Dark kicked him over and over again.
"STOP!" I screamed.