Happy x exceed reader

Your pov
"Hey Laxus, when am I going to see your guild?" You asked.
Laxus stared at you for a minute but finally sighed.
"We'll go today just stop asking!" He grumbled annoyed.
"Oui sir!" You answered happily.
Later at the guild:
You just entered with Laxus people looked over and started to whisper. We looked at each other annoyed.
"Oi quit staring at my exceed!" Laxus yelled.
I smirked at their shock before following Laxus to a sliver haired girl. She smiled at me while an old man looked over before spitting out his beer. I burst out laughing hovering in the air as my wings flapped.
"Hello Laxus who's you're companion?" The silver haired girl asked.
"I'm y/n, his exceed but can I join?" I pouted cutely gaining the attention of a certain blue exceed.
"Aw, of course I'm Mirajane, where and what color would you like you mark?" She asked.
"On my b/p and in f/c please." You answered.
Happy's pov
Laxus bursted through the guild doors with some h/c exceed. She was wearing a cute t-shirt with a skull on it with black leggings. She also had the bright e/c eyes. She just entered with Laxus people looked over and started to whisper. They looked at each other annoyed.
"Oi quit staring at my exceed!" Laxus yelled.
She smirked at the guild's shock before following Laxus to Mirajane. She smiled at the exceed while gramps looked over before spitting out his beer. She burst out laughing hovering in the air as her beautiful wings flapped. Her smirk and laugh had my knees weak I kept staring at her lovingly across the guild.
"Happy! Go talk to her buddy!" Natsu yelled at me.
"Aye!" I responded.
I flew over to Laxus and the exceed as they talked to Mira. I heard that her name was y/n, I landed softly next to her not noticing Laxus staring at me.
"Hi there, I'm Happy!" I exclaimed.
She looked over at me smiling, I blushed and fainted off the bar.
Y/N's pov
"Is he ok?" I asked.
People were laughing at him, while I was actually worried. I jumped of the bar flipping as I landed next to Happy. I poked him before jumping away startled as he woke.
A couple months later:
I entered the guild hall to a complete brawl, Laxus had recently left for a mission so he wasn't here to end it. Shouts were heard from my guild members before I was pulled out of the way of a flying table, feeling pressure to my lips before I caught my footing.
"Ah! Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kiss you! Please don't hurt me!" Happy wailed.
I stood there confused, I gripped Happy's bag strap and pulled him into a deeper kiss forgetting about the guild members watching. The guild erupted in cheers, before Natsu ran forward and pulled Happy away from myself.
"Way to go little buddy you got the girl!" He cheered.
I flew to happy grabbed his hand and left the guild. We flew for awhile enjoying each other's company. Kissing each one last time we separated to our separate homes.
No one's Pov:
'Wow ... I'm so in love with him/her' They thought before going to sleep.