Samuel x Reader holiday special

Y/n's pov

I floated along to Fairy Tail with my best friend in the entire world f/n. Wearing my adorable Santa outfit to match we entered the crazy guild hall. Natsu and Gray were at it again, f/n and I headed over to the bar to chat with MiraJane and Lucy.

"Hey guys, Happy Holidays!!!" We shouted plopping on a stool.

"Hey y/n and f/n!!" Lucy and MiraJane replied smiling.

"Oh y/n the exceeds are all in the corner at their designated table go on and join them." Lucy had told me.

I made my way over carefully seeing Carla, Happy, Pantherlily, Lector, and Frosch. Smiling at them all I landed next to Happy not noticing the exceed next to Pantherlily across from me.

"Heya guys happy holidays!!!" I shouted.

"y/n there's no need to shout," Pantherlily said while everyone else waved, or said hey.

"Y/n you remember Samuel don't you?" Happy asked.

"Of course, I'm sorry how are you Samuel?" I asked him curious.

"It's alright, but I've been. Adventuring with the group is always fun. We saw your Guild in the Grand Magic games and thought we had better stop by." Samuel had said blushing shyly looking away from me.

"That's great we were pretty good this year. So, basically f/n and I went out on this awesome mission last week that me in bed for 3 days from being hit by a lightning attack." I had said trying to keep a conversation going with the adorable mint greenish exceed.

"Oh are you alright now? That sounds bad." He carried and it was nice to know he asked if I felt alright.

"Yeah I'm better thanks for asking." I had said.

Samuel's pov

Y/n had made their beautiful/handsome way over carefully seeing us. S/he landed next to Happy not me next to Pantherlily across from her. I blushed at how amazing the Santa outfit complemented them.

"Heya guys happy holidays!!!" S/he shouted happily bringing my heart to flutter.

"y/n there's no need to shout," Pantherlily said while everyone else waved, or said hey.

"Y/n you remember Samuel don't you?" Happy asked.

"Of course, I'm sorry how are you Samuel?" S/he asked me curious.

"It's alright, but I've been. Adventuring with the group is always fun. We saw your Guild in the Grand Magic games and thought we had better stop by." I had said blushing shyly looking away from her/him. I could hardly stand it they were so beautiful/ handsome.

"That's great we were pretty good this year. So, basically f/n and I went out on this awesome mission last week that me in bed for 3 days from being hit by a lightning attack." She had said as I zoned in and out listening with my eyes to their magnificence.

"Oh are you alright now? That sounds bad." I carried on when s/he grabbed my attention saying this.

Happy's pov

Hehe they seem to like each other time for some motivation(embarrassment). I grabbed some mistletoe from Mira and quickly hung it over y/n's head. S/he looked up at the sudden noise and blushed tremendously. Leaning over Samuel had grabbed her/his face and crashed their lips together making cheers and whistles go out and around. They broke apart blushing and I grabbed a camera from somewhere and grabbed a picture.

"You love each other!!!" I teased.

"Well you love Carla!!" y/n shouted embarrassed, but happy.

"So?" I had asked.

"Ugh leave the lovebirds alone Tomcat," Carla sighed.

"Aye sir!!!" I replied.

"Yeah I'm better thanks for asking." I had said.