Male Frosch x blind reader

You are blind and Frosch's best friend.

No one's pov

"Why is it so hard to navigate this market?" Y/n asked herself.

"Fro thinks so to." Frosch agreed.

The two exceeds in matching frog suits had strayed from Lector, Sting, and Rogue. The three previously mentioned were spying in the two hoping to see them confess their feelings for each other. The two smiled and went to a restaurant, but were kicked out for having no money, Frosch began crying, y/n heard due to the sniffling.

"Don't worry Frosch let's go to the river we'll catch fish." Y/n said smiling.

"Ok y/n," Frosch cheered sniffling.

Y/n wiped his tears and lead him to the river for fish. The two stayed there for hours enjoying each others company. Frosch guided the blind exceed home to her run down shack, before leaving to rogue's house.

"Frosch could I move in with you and Rogue? My house is dying and I fear it will collapse on me." y/n asked afraid.

"Of course, Fro doesn't want you to die." Frosch said smiling.

Time skip to a few days later

Frosch lead y/n to the guild hall like everyday and smiled.

" Fro loves you y/n." Frosch said smiling.

"I love you too, but are you sure even with my blindness, I hate it so." y/n told him sniffling.

"Yes, you're perfect in my eyes and you're blindness makes you special. It has given Fro an opportunity to hang out with you and help you." Frosch said.

The two exceeds lived happily ever after within the Sabertooth guild. They had a few children and passed away at the old age of 100, together, watching over their children and grandchildren.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short I hope you still like it though.