Samuel x shy reader

You're Laxus's exceed in this one, but super shy due to you being bullied and afraid of people not liking the real you. You're only you with just Fairy Tail members and no one else. After the arc with the group the clock one.

No one's pov - Fairy Tail

It was a normal day in Fairy Tail, Natsu was fighting Gray and Gajeel. Erza was eating cake wondering about Jellal, Lucy was talking to Levy and MiraJane. Everyone else was actually just chilling in the Guild hall drinking and laughing. You sat next to Laxus enjoying the free time and joking with them in a f/c one strap dress that goes nicely with your h/c fur.

Y/n's Pov

"Laxus why did the chicken cross the road?" I asked mentally laughing.

"Why y/n?" Laxus asked slightly amused by the question.

"To get away from the idiots that can't take a hint." I said laughing while motioning to the three fighting in the middle of the guild.

The Thunder Legion burst into laughter with me as the three idiots stopped fighting each other and sent an attack at me. That exact moment the doors opened and the attack hit my strap blowing my dress away. Everyone stopped and turned to me as I stood there naked and teary eyed. Laxux slowly rose from his seat shouted Lighting Dragon Roar, before picking me up and taking me home as my eyes were teary. The vistors on the way out appeared to be staring at me as well and the exceed with them had a nosebleed, bursting into tears I refused to talk for the rest of the week.

Samuel's pov

I opened the door to Fairy Tail seeing an attack almost hit a beautiful h/c exceed in a f/c dress almost get hit with an attack that destroyed her dress. I stood there staring at her not noticing others do the same. Laxus had risen up and shoute Lighting Dragon Roar before picking her up and walking towards me. She burts into tears finally when she noticed me and the others, she didn't speak for a week after the incident.

Time skip- few weeks later-y/ns pov

So the new people are still here and the exceed's name is Samuel and he's pretty cute, but im too shy and embarassed to talk to him after the incident. Gajeel, Gray, and Natsu have apologize over 1,000 times, and I've forgiven them but I'm still too nervous to talk.

"Hello there y/n." Samuel had said as he sat next to me.

"Hi," I whispered embarrased.

"I know we have known each other for only a short while, but would you consider going on a adte with me? I wish to get to know you better." Samuel asked seriously, but he seemed to be shaking.

"I g-gu-guess," I stuttered out.

"Thank you, you will not be disappoonted I promise you." Samuel said before standing.

Time skip-the date

No one's pov

Dinner took place at 8Island and we chatted a bit and got relatively comfortable with each other. Samuel walked you home and before you stepped inside Samuel pulled you into a kiss. You blushed furiously and kissed back.

"Goodnight y/n," Samuel whispered.

"Go-good-goodnight," you stuttered out happily walking inside on cloud nine.