Male Frosch x smart reader

You're just a really smart exceed visiting Sabertooth.

Y/n's pov

There's Sabertooth, finally I can't wait to rest my wings from 3 days travel. All throughout this trip I've thought about our universe and our stupid issues. Dark wizards plague our earth believing in their stupid gods and Zeref. I guess I can understand their thoughts, but what can make a person turn dark and ruin the lives of others. So many people wish to help those who need just as I do, but it's hard. Many times these people turn away from help and go towards darkness. They believe people will hurt them again and again, breaking promises, abuse, and so much more. I wish it would all just stop!

"Oh! I'm here." I realized just before crashing the door.

"Woah, are you ok?" I looked up to see the door opened and see an exceed in a frog suit.

"I'm fine thank you." I replied to the exceed.

"Fro thinks so too." The exceed agreed,

"Is your name Fro?" I asked him confused.

"No Frosch's name is Frosch, but you can call me Fro." Frosch smiled at me.

"Huh, nice to meet you Frosch I'm y/n." I told him smiling back.

Frosch's pov

Rogue and Frosch were just about to go on a mission with Sting and Lector-kun, just before opening the door Frosch heard a voice.

"Oh! I'm here." A h/c exceed realized just before crashing the door.

"Woah, are you ok?" Frosch asked the h/c exceed.

"I'm fine thank you." The exceed replied.

"Fro thinks so too." Fro agreed.

"Is your name Fro?" The exceed asked confused.

"No Frosch's name is Frosch, but you can call me Fro." Frosch smiled at the exceed.

"Huh, nice to meet you Frosch I'm y/n." Y/n told Frosch smiling back.

Time skip to a day Frosch gets lost in the market and finds you

"Huh? Should Frosch go left or right?" Frosch asked Frosch.

"Frosch what are you doing?" Y/n asked in her f/c outfit.

"Frosch is lost, will you help?" Frosch asked y/n.

"Of course, Frosch and if you have any questions feel free to ask." Y/n told him smiling.

"Why is Frosch green?" Frosch asked y/n.

Y/n's pov

"Why is Frosch green?" Frosch asked me.

"You were born that way, to be unique and handsome." I smiled at Frosch and he blushed.

"Frosch likes you y/n." He said to me.

"I like you too Frosch." I smiled and blushed at him.

Frosch leaned in and kissed me short and sweet, but still memorable. I felt truly happy for the rest of my life with Frosch by my side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it was good and sorry if it's not what you wanted.