Pantherlily x exceed reader

In this you are a free exceed who happens to wander the streets of Magnolia looking for Fairy Tail.

Your pov
I was just flying around in Magnolia lost with my bag of kiwis. The skies were clear and blue the streets below busy with people. I lowered myself next to a blue haired shirt girl and some metal guy.
"Excuse me do you know where fairy tail is?" I panted out exhausted from flying and carrying the kiwis.
"Yes we're apart of Fairy tail we could take you if you'd like? I'm Levy and this is Gajeel." Levy suggested.
I nodded my head rapidly, as they chuckled.
"I'm sorry my name is Y/n," I said as I blushed embarrassed.
Time skip to the guild
Levy opened the guild doors as a table launched at us. I rushed forward hitting the table splitting it before the table hit Levy or Gajeel. People stared at me as I floated next to Levy as we made our way to the master.
"Master our friend Y/n here wants to join Fairy tail." Levy spoke calmly.
"Why of course she must be strong if she busted a table. Mira the stamp!" He ordered.
I pointed to my back where my f/c shirt dipped. Once it was stamped people started to party. A black exceed came over to Gajeel as Levy and I chatted.
Pantherlily's pov
Levy opened the guild doors as a table launched at Gajeel and some female exceed in a f/c dress. She rushed forward breaking the table before the table hit Levy or Gajeel. I stared at her beautiful h/c fur and blushed. She floated next to Levy as they made our way to the master.
"Master our friend Y/n here wants to join Fairy tail." Levy spoke calmly.
Her name sounds like heaven to me.
"Why of course she must be strong if she busted a table. Mira the stamp!" He ordered.
She pointed to my back where my f/c shirt dipped.My nose started to bleed seeing a bit of her underwear as she bended over to have the stamp placed. Once it was stamped people started to party. I came over to Gajeel as Levy and Y/n chatted.
"Gajeel who is that and what was in that sack of her's?" I asked.
"That's Y/n we met awhile away in the market she was looking for Fairy tail. I don't know what was in the sack but it smelled like kiwis." Gajeel answered.
I turned and looked at y/n as she pulled a kiwi out of her sack. She bit into it and as she chewed I couldn't look away. Gajeel started to laugh.
"What are you laughing at?!" I asked nervous.
"You already have a crush on her!" He kept laughing.
I made my way over the bar to Levy, Lucy, and y/n. I bowed before taking y/n's hand and kissing it.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"My name is Pantherlily but you may call me Lily." I responded.
Time skip to a few months later
No ones pov
"Lily come back here you theif!" You yelled.
"Come and get them y/n!" He responded flying away.
You see just moments ago Lily stole your kiwi! You max sped up to him and pulled him on top of a table. He quickly put the last of the kiwi in his mouth. You grabbed his shoulders as you straddled his lap and kissed him. You bite his lip and pulled the kiwi into your mouth before pulling away happy. You swallowed, Lily blushed before pulling you back and making out with you again. Everyone awed at you guys, Lily pulled away for minute.
"I love you y/n!" Lily shouted.
"I love you too you kiwi thief!" You shouted back before kissing again.