Pantherlily x reader

Lily and you have been together for five years and now has come the time for proposing.

No one's pov

It was a beautiful November night, leaves falling and stars shinning brightly. Lily and Y/n had a wonderful day together, just relaxing and falling deeper in love with one another. Fist the happy couple woke up and visited the local amusement park. Finally walking to the park near their shared apartment.

"Lily today has been amazing." Y/n told him smiling.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it then." Lily said holding them close.

Samuel appeared out of nowhere and walked next to the happy couple.

"I'm so glad to see you both. How have you been?" Samuel asked oblivious to Lily's glares.

"We've been great. We went to an amusement park and enjoyed all the rides." Y/n said smiling at Samuel who they hadn't seen in a few years.

"Do you mind? We're out on a date." Lily growled out.

"Lily don't be so rude. Samuel is like your brother." Y/n scolded letting go of him.

"Oh I'm so sorry to interrupt your night." Samuel responded finally understand by how nervous Lily appeared to be.

"Samuel don't be like that." Y/n spoke calmly.

"No I should be going I should go, but we'll meet again." Samuel said leaving.

"Oh well bye." Y/n said waving.

"Bye." Lily said relieved.

"Lily what was that about!?" Y/n freaked.

"I'm sorry, but there's something special about today." Lily said shaking.

"What so special about today?" Y/n asked.

Lily got down on one knee, pulled out a black box and opened it.

"Will you marry me?" Lily asked.

"Wait what?" Y/n asked.

"Will you marry me?" Lily asked again.

"Oh my Mavis yes!!!" Y/n screamed.

Lily placed the ring on their hand and they walked home together even happier than that morning.