Samuel x Tomgirl reader

You're Carla's sister and best friends with Lily. When Lily fought Samuel for the clock piece you were there helping. Now after the clock arc the legion ends up visiting Fairy Tail for a break after a tough mission.

No one's pov

It was a sunny day in May and Fairy Tail is going at it again with another brawl. Natsu and Gajeel are in the center of the fight dust clouded around them as Gray pops up and punches Natsu across the face sending him flying out the door. Y/n, Carla, Happy, and Lily were hanging out at the bar watching as Natsu was sent out the door, they winced hearing the crash echoing.

"Natsu watch were you're going!" A familiar voice screamed.

Natsu and the group entered the guild hall smiling and laughing. Samuel spotted the exceeds at the bar and joined them.

Y/n's pov

Oh Samuel's here, cool. Ok so I have a crush on the guy, but he seems to have a crush on my sister just like ever other exceed we've met. Well except Frosch, he only needs Rouge.

"Hello brother." Samuel exclaimed sitting down.

"Hello Sammy." Lily said nodding.

"Aye sir!" Happy said.

"Hello Samuel," Carla whispered smiling at me.

"Hey," I said uninterestedly while glaring at Carla.

"So what have you been up to lately?" Samuel asked.

"We've been relaxing after the battle with the dragons after the Grand Magic Games." I told him.

"Oh right. How did you guys win anyway?" Samuel asked another question.

"I'd rather not talk about it." I replied tearing up thinking about Future Lucy.

"I understand." Samuel answered sympathetically.

"Well Samuel do you have a crush?" Carla asked to change the mode.

"I...I...do" Samuel stuttered out.

"Carla is mine!" Happy screamed.

"Happy don't jump to conclusions." Lily scolded.

"Besides Tomcat I'm not yours!" Carla exclaimed.

Samuel's pov

Ah Y/n is looking lovely as ever in some dark jeans and a f/c t-shirt. Her fur/color shines brightly in the light from the window. If only I could tell her how I feel.

"Hello brother." I exclaimed sitting down.

"Hello Sammy." Lily said nodding.

"Aye sir!" Happy said.

"Hello Samuel," Carla whispered smiling at me.

"Hey," Y/n said uninterestedly while glaring at Carla.

"So what have you been up to lately?" I asked.

"We've been relaxing after the battle with the dragons after the Grand Magic Games." Y/n told me.

"Oh right. How did you guys win anyway?" I asked curious, the odds were not in their favor.

"I'd rather not talk about it." Y/n replied tearing up thinking about Future Lucy.

"I understand." I answered sympathetically.

"Well Samuel do you have a crush?" Carla asked to change the mode.

"I...I...do" I stuttered out.

"Carla is mine!" Happy screamed.

"Happy don't jump to conclusions." Lily scolded.

"Besides Tomcat I'm not yours!" Carla exclaimed.

"I actually have a crush on y/n." I told them blushing as she looks at me.

"You do? Do you really mean it?" Y/n questioned blushing as well.

"Yes I do. You're the most beautiful exceed I have laid eyes upon. Will you travel with me and be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously.

"Thank you. I would love to be your girlfriend, but I can't. You're asking me to leave my family and I can't do that. If you really wanted to be with me you would understand that." Y/n said crying while hugging Carla.

No one's pov

The guild hall went silent. Suddenly cheering could be heard after Y/n's words. Sobbing could be heard through out the crowd as well.

"Samuel look, we don't have to travel around anymore. Why don't you just join the guild and stay with Y/n? We'll visit often." Coco offered.

"Really? If you guys are ok with that I'll stay." Samuel said smiling at Y/n.

"Go ahead and while you're at it kiss the girl." Coco said smiling while leaving with the others.

Samuel quickly pulled Y/n over and kissed her. She pushed away blushing after a minute to breath before pulling him back in.