Pantherlily x blind warrior reader

You are Laxus's exceed that is only known by the Thunder Legion, but your blind. You came from Edolas and you were a warrior for the exceeds protecting them from dangers until you realized they lied.

No one's pov

For once Fairy Tail was peaceful with the Thunder Legion chilling upstairs and no fights had broken out that day. The doors opened, in walked Gajeel and Pantherliliy. The two walked towards the bar and ordered some iron and kiwis. The door opened a second time in five minutes and there stood a h/c exceed with an amazing sword on her back, while wearing a f/c dress. Laxus called out and people stared as the exceed with hazy e/c eyes floated perfectly over to Laxus and the Thunder Legion. The question on everyone's mind was who is this exceed?

Pantherlily's pov

Gajeel and I just got back from fighting some Vulcans, sitting at the bar the doors to the guild open and in floated a h/c exceed with hazy yet beautiful e/c eyes. Gajeel noticed me staring at the exceed and turned himself to hear Laxus call her out.

"Hey Lily go introduce yourself or whatever, but don't turn in to Happy ya hear." Gajeel said stuffing more iron in his mouth.

I nodded sprouting my wings and going to talk to her.

"Hello, I'm Pantherlily pleasure to meet you." I said calmly.

The exceed turned around and threw Pantherlily onto the table. Shocked I laid there falling in love with the exceed I don't know.

"I'm y/n," She said calmly before turning around.

Y/n's pov

I sat with the Thunder Legion who yet again worried over me and my blindness.

"Hello, I'm Pantherlily pleasure to meet you." The exceed said calmly.

The exceed turned around and threw Pantherlily onto the table. Shocked I laid there still as a rock.

"I'm y/n," I said calmly before turning around.

Time skip

No one's pov

The Thunder Legion(including y/n), Gajeel, and Lily went on an s-class mission to some village to deal with some super Vulcans.(Sorry can't think of a good mission)

Y/n's pov

The Vulcan I was facing was tougher than I'm used to, but I thought I was handling it well. Grabbing my sword off my back and changing into my battle form I swung. The blow landed on the Vulcan's shoulder screaming swinging at me, I landed a few feet away.

"Y/n look out!" Lily screamed out somewhere on the battlefield.

Everything was fuzzy for a second my senses were on the fritz, but I was ready slashing quick and true. The Vulcans died with one strike and moving onto the next and next piercing each ending up being bathed in their blood. Finally I killed the final Vulcan before reverting back to normal as Lily did the same. A presence rushed closer before pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you blindness and all." Lily whispered told me.

"I love you too." I told him.

Pantherlily's pov

"Y/n look out!" I screamed out somewhere on the battlefield.

The Vulcans died with one strike and moving onto the next and next piercing each ending up being bathed in their blood. Finally y/n killed the final Vulcan before reverting back to normal as Lily did the same. I rushed over to Y/n pulling her into a kiss.

"I love you blindness and all." I whispered told me.

"I love you too." Y/n told me.