male Frosch x reader

You are an exceed visiting from Lamia Scale with your BFF and Frosch takes a liking to you.

No one's pov

Y/n and BFF/n arrive at Sabertooth after a three day trip by train and they were still feeling sick. Frosch, Lector, Sting, and Rogue were inside the guild hall at the bar celebrating. Opening the door y/n and BFF/n entered and walked over to the group.

"Are you Master Sting?" BFF/n asked annoyed.

"Drop the master, but yes." Sting smiled back.

"We're from Lamia Scale here to help your guild become better friends." BFF/n told Sting.

"Ah, then you must be Y/n and BFF/n." Rogue stated for the guild.

"Yup that's us." Y/n stated smiling slightly.

"Frosch's name is Frosch." The boy exceed in a frog suit stated.

"I'm Lector and you all ready know the great and powerful Sting." Lector boasted.

Y/n and BFF/n rolled their eyes before nodding.

"Ok, BFF/n you work with the people, I'll deal with the exceeds." y/n told BFF/n.

"That's not fair! There's so many people and only to exceeds." BFF/n whined.

"I'm an exceed too, I can teach them properly and people are foreign to me you know that." y/n sassed.

"Fine!" BFF/n groaned.

Y/n's pov

That exceed in the frog suit, Frosch is adorable! Damn it, y/n you promised not to fall in love after e/x.

"Let's begin." I stated. "Lector you must stop boasting to people it's going to ruin you." I groaned.

"But Sting is just so amazing, I want the world to know." Lector sighed.

"I can agree with wanting people to know who they're messing with, but you should keep it to yourself unless the opponent starts boasting. Then you sass them, here let's demonstrate." I stated.

"Ok, Sting is the greatest dragon slayer ever, he's so powerful too." Lector acted/stated smiling proudly.

"Oh, really has he ever defeated a dragon like BFF/n." I asked him smirking.

"No," Lector sighed.

"Good, now Frosch you're pretty good already let's just try to work on speaking like normal people." I stated calmly.

Frosch's pov

"Good, now Frosch you're pretty good already let's just try to work on speaking like normal people." y/n stated calmly.

"Ok," Frosch replied.

"Say I am helpful," y/n sighed out.

"Frosch is helpful." I said smiling.

Time skip to a week later

No one's pov

Y/n and BFF/n were due back at Lamia Scale in a few days. Getting ready to say goodbye people y/n and BFF/n entered the guild hall once more.

"Hey Sabertooth!" The two shouted.

The guild members turned to look at the two.

"Bye people, it was nice knowing you," They spoke sniffling slightly but nobody seemed to notice except Rogue and Frosch.

"Bye," The members shouted.

The two turned to leave, but Rogue and Frosch came up and grabbed them before they went.

"Goodbye BFF/n I hope to see you soon." Rogue said kissing BFF/n on their cheek.

"Goodbye Rogue," BFF/n stuttered out.

"Goodbye y/n Frosch loves you." Frosch smiles.

"Good bye Frosch y/n loves Frosch too." Y/n said blushing.

The two women kissed the boys so long before journeying back to their guild once again.