Male Frosch x reader

You are a part of Fairy Tail coming to Sabertooth's pool party after the GMG and falling in love with Frosch the kind and adorable male exceed. It was unclear at first but after he kissed you, you knew.

Y/n's pov

Wah!!! We're going to Sabertooth and Frosch is going to see me in a swimsuit! I'm going to die, he even kissed me at the GMG and Fairy Tail was so happy for me. The girls were squealing and the guys just cheered and got drunk again until Natsu started yet another brawl.

"Why must I go." I asked Lucy.

"So you can be with your boyfriend!" Lucy answered happily.

"Oh yeah, well why aren't yo with Natsu?" I asked her.

Lucy began stuttering and blushing as the girls of the guild rushed over to me.

"Let's get you ready!" They screamed with red eyes.

"No!" I shouted being dragged away towards the stores.

Frosch's pov

Frosch is excited y/n is coming to visit and she'll be in a swimsuit. She'll be adorable and Frosch might faint.

"Frosch come on they'll be here soon." Rogue shouted.

Rogue seemed to be the only one not knowing about me kissing y/n. I see some members from Fairy Tail arriving at the guild hall and smiled she'll be here soon.

"Please don't make me wear this, it's like a piece of string!" Y/n shouted from the crowd.

She was suddenly pushed forward into my line of sight and Fro did in fact faint.

Time skip to an hour later y/n's pov

Why am I here? Why am I wearing this? Where is Fro? Wah! Why am I thinking of Frosch?

"Y/n come swim with Fro!" Fro shouted.

"O-ok," I whispered to Frosch.

Jumping in the pool I swam to Fro, Fro grabbed my h/c fur pulling me closer and kissed me again.

"Frosch how could you betray me and get a girlfriend before me!" Rogue shouted.

"Fro loves y/n and Fro thinks you're too shy to confess to BFF/n." Frosch shouted.

BFF/n fainted and Rogue began panicking, as the two guilds laughed and laughed.

"Frosch thinks you make a cute couple." Frosch said again hugging me tight.

"Sabertooth/Fairy Tail thinks so too!" The guilds shouted.