Pantherlily x weak hurt reader

You're lost in the woods without an owner used to being by yourself.

No one's pov

The woods became darker as y/n became weaker, bleeding out from the wound on her shoulder. She began to lose consciousness as a small figure began to appear. Finally she collapsed as the exceed Pantherlily picked her up and rushed to Fairy Tail.

Pantherlily's pov

"Help!" I screamed rushing into the guild hall.

Wendy rushed over beginning to heal her, and Gajeel ran over asking if I was ok.

"I'm fine, I found her lying in the woods hurt and alone." I told him nervous for the h/c beauty.

"Wh-what happened?" A weak, tired voice rang out.

"I found you in the woods are you all right? I'm Pantherlily, what's your name?" I told her quietly, so I don't scare her.

"I'm y/n and I'm feeling better, thank you." Y/n said smiling slightly.

Time skip to a few months later

Y/n's pov

It was another day in Fairy Tail and I was helping Mira at the bar.

"I can deliver those Mira." I told her cheerfully.

"Aw, thanks y/n take it easy though, It might be a bit heavy." Mira said smiling.

"No problem!" I replied smiling back.

I flew a bit while carrying the plate of chicken to Natsu and Happy. Suddenly before I could dodge I was hit with an Ice Hammer. Smacking the wall I lost consciousness, drifting to the dark.

Pantherlily's pov

It was another day in Fairy Tail and y/n was helping Mira at the bar.

"I can deliver those Mira." Y/n told her cheerfully.

"Aw, thanks y/n take it easy though, It might be a bit heavy." Mira said smiling.

"No problem!" Y/n replied smiling back.

Y/n flew a bit while carrying the plate of chicken to Natsu and Happy. Suddenly before she could dodge or I could get to her she was hit with an Ice Hammer. Smacking the wall she lost consciousness drifting to the dark.

I hit Gray with my sword smacking him into the wall, muttering curses under my breath. Y/n better be ok or I'm going to make his life a living hell. I've fallen for the clumsy exceed who wears that beautiful f/c dress.

Time skip to a few hours later

"Y/n you finally woke up!" I shouted happily hugging her,

"Ow!" She yelped.

I pulled away muttering apologizes blushing.

"I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me." I said

Y/n's pov

"It's alright Lily." I said to him smiling and blushing.

I pulled him closer and pecked his lips before releasing him. He stood there smiling and blushing heavily before fainting. I just giggled and went back to sleep.