Carla x fem reader

You are BFF/n's exceed.

Y/n's POV

It's our five year anniversary, and I have the most spectacular day planned. Carla is going to love it and still hopefully me.

" Hey Carla will you meet me at the park tonight at 5? I've got something special planned I'm sure you'll love." I begged nervously.

"Oh course y/n I'll see you there." She responded blushing, but smiling that smile that sent me in a daze.

I snapped out of it and rushed to my apartment with BFF/n to pick out my outfit. A beautiful f/c dress covered my h/c fur and no makeup as usual to take attention away from my e/c eyes.

Carla's Pov

"Wendy, I need your help." I exclaimed nerves taking control.

"Carla wear this pink dress, it will look great with your white fur and brown eyes." She said excited for tonight.

"Thank you, child please remember to go to bed at 8:30 and no company." I reminded Wendy before I left to the Park nervous for tonight, I kept wondering if I was too over dressed or too underdressed. Is she going to break up with me? Please don't let her break up with me she means to much to me.

Y/n's pov

Ok the picnic is all set and the lights are hung beautifully as the sun began to set. I spotted Carla out of the corner of my eye, I turned to her and my jaw dropped. God she looks so beautiful in Pink.

"Carla, Happy Anniversary." I whispered into her ear as I hugged her tight.

"Happy Anniversary y/n." she whispered back.

We sat and fed each other chocolate covered strawberries, pretzels, and drank pink lemonade watching the sun set.

"The sky looks almost as beautiful as you," I told her adoration shined in my eyes.

"Thank you, I think you're just as beautiful." She responded with the same look in her eyes.

"Carla, I think it's time I told you this, I've been too nervous to ask you before. Carla will you marry me?" I asked shaking on my knee.

"Yes." She said tearing up as we kissed, the sky had become dark just as the sparks took off and I knew she would be mine forever.

Carla's Pov

"Carla, I think it's time I told you this, I've too nervous to ask you before. Carla will you marry me?" y/n asked me on her knee.

"Yes." I said tearing up as we kissed, the sky had become dark just as the sparks took off and I knew I would be with the one I love till death do us part.