Happy x Carla's sister reader

You are Carla in the picture. Here you're your BFF's exceed and they are related to Wendy.

No one's Pov

It was a normal day in Fairy Tail, Natsu was fighting Gray and Gajeel. Erza was eating cake wondering about Jellal, Lucy was talking to Levy and MiraJane. Everyone else was out on missions and so were Wendy and her brother/sister with y/n the exceed.

Happy's Pov

Fish, fish, fish, such yummy and tasty fish, I thought to myself. Wonder what y/n is up to, I know I put up the act that I like Carla, but I don't. Y/n is my true love, I just don't know how to tell her.

"Hey Natsu come here!" I yelled pleadingly.

"Just a second Happy I'm about to beat Ice Princess and Metal Mouth!!" He shouted back in response.

"Oi! What did you just say?!"Gray and Gajeel exclaimed pissed.

"You heard me you-" Natsu started off angrily.

"Natsu!" I cut him off again desperate for some help.

Natsu ran over after I yelled again concern in his eyes as I was about to burst into tears.

"What's wrong Happy?" He stated desperate to make me happy again, ignoring the shouts of annoyance from Gray and Gajeel.

"How do you confess to the person you love?" I asked whimpering.

"Don't you confess to Carla all the time?" Natsu asked confused.

"Natsu I don't really love Carla, I love y/n." I finally admitted to him.

"Oh." he exclaimed.

"Well how did you get Lucy to go out with you?" I asked hoping for help from my best buddy.

"I picked her up and said Lucy you're mine. Than I ran out of the guild with her over my shoulder and dashed back to her house." Natsu said grinning.

"What did you do at her house and why wasn't I there?" I questioned feeling sad again.

"Oh we-" Natsu started.

"Natsu shut up!!!" Lucy screamed from across the guild.

"Oops sorry Luce!" He shouted nervously smiling and rubbing the back of his head.

"Ok I'll do that!!!" I shouted happy to finally express my passion for her.

Y/n's pov

Ah that mission babysitting some brats in Crocus was too easy. Wonder how the guild is doing I thought to myself.

" Hey y/n ready to see Happy again?" BFF/n said cheekily.

"Shut up!" I whined.

I floated in silence as Wendy, BFF/n, and my sister Carla talked to each other. Sighing I floated a little faster hoping to hang out with Happy for a bit, I just wish he liked me instead of Carla. Do you know how painful it is to watch your crush flirt with your sister? Well its like your heart was crushed and then thrown into a volcano. Finally we arrived back at the guild in Magnolia, smiling I pushed the door open and was instantly thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Ah!" I yelped startled.

"Y/n your mine now!" Happy exclaimed and next thing I knew I was back at our(Wendy, Carla, Bff/n, and yours.) apartment.

The Guild's POV

About time!!!!!!

Back at your apartment no one's POV

"Happy what did you mean I'm yours?" you questioned so confused.

"I love you!" Happy shouted blush peaking out on his fur.

"What about Carla?" you questioned depressed.

"I'm sorry it was all an act I truly love you." I said to y/n, the most gorgeous exceed ever.

"Happy, I love you too." you said before grabbing his bag strap and kissed him rough and full of passion.

This must be what Natsu meant when he sorta told me about him and Lucy, Happy thought.

You pulled away first out of breath and happy, Happy stood in a daze before pulling you back and kissing you again.