Frosch x lector's sister reader

You're Lector's sister and totally in love with Frosch who is a boy in this story. You are your BFF's exceed, who is Sting's sister.

No one's Pov

It's just another day in Sabertooth, Sting is trying to avoid paperwork and Rogue is nagging him. Yukino is laughing behind the bar and Y/n, Lector, and Frosch are hanging out nearby.

Y/n's pov

Oh, Frosch how are you so cute and innocent in this crazy world. I find it greatly unfair that he can make me fall in love so easily. Why must it be so hard yo tell him?

"Hey Lector, I'm gonna go shopping with BFF/n." I told him a bit depressed.

"Ok sis have fun, I'm gonna stay here and tell Lector about how awesome Sting-kun was on our latest mission." Lector said admiration in his eyes.

"Have fun y/n-chan!" Frosch cheered.

"You too Frosch." I whispered quietly.

Time skip to walking around the shopping district with BFF/n

"Ah look at the f/c dress/skirt/shirt/jeans. That'd look great with your h/c fur y/n." BFF/n shouted

You put on the outfit BFF/n throw at you and stood there posing not realizing BFF/n had disappeared. Quickly paying for the outfit, you began searching desperately to find them.

Frosch's pov

Y/n-chan is so cute!!! I wonder what she's doing with BFF/n-chan/kun.

"Frosch we're gonna go to the market with Sting and Lector." Rogue-kun said.

"Aye!" I responded happy hoping to run in to y/n.

"Hey Frosch you gonna try to look for y/n." Lector said a bit teasingly.

"Yup, y/n so pretty Lector-kun!" I told him smiling.

"Wait, what!!" Lector screamed.

Sting and Rogue turned to us in the middle of their conversation surprised by the outburst.

"Y/n is pretty," I sighed out.

"Yeah she is, she's my sister so of course she's pretty."

"Frosch look there she is now." Sting-kun said.

I turned quickly searching, not noticing the others disappear. Ah there she was in this beautiful new outfit, I smiled and floated to over her.

"Y/n-chan what's up?" I asked smiling.

"Oh Frosch I'm looking for BFF/n have you seen them?" She asked blushing.

"I'm sorry, I haven't seen them wanna look together," I asked her.

"I'd like that." She said smiling.

Y/n's pov

Omg he's going to help me that's so sweet.

"I'd like that." I told Frosch smiling.

Floating around searching we smiled and talked about silly stories from mostly my childhood since he seemed. distracted.

"Are you ok Frosch?" I asked worried.

"I'm just admiring your beauty," He sighed out smiling.

I turned red quickly looking away, before looking back and pecking him on the lips rushing back to Sabertooth.

Frosch's pov

"I'm just admiring your beauty," I sighed out smiling.

Y/n turned red quickly looking away, before looking back and pecking me on the lips rushing back to Sabertooth. I rushed after her smiling and laughing.

Sting, Lector, Rogue, BFF/n's pov

About time!!!