Male Frosch x reader

You have traveled to Sabertooth with your BFF BFF/n because you have admired the twin dragon slayers exceeds. They seem so kind and inspiring to their partners, you wish to do the same. The two used to be a part of Fairy Tail but left sorrowfully after Sabertooth changed for the better.

No one's pov

Y/n and BFF/n arrived at the Sabertooth guild to join and meet the twin dragon slayers exceed. The twin dragon slayers and their exceeds were arriving back at the guild hall to see BFF/n and you the reader.

"You there, why have you come to our guild?" Rogue shouted out BFF/n and Y/n.

"We wish to join the guild." BFF/n shouted back to the man unhappy.

"Oh Rouge stop let these two enter." Sting said, smacking Rogue on the head.

"If Sting-kun wants them to join then so do I." Lector said smiling.

"Fro thinks so to!" Frosch shouted.

Y/n's pov

"Fro thinks so to!" The exceed in the frog suit shouted.

"Oh my god! You're so adorable!" I shouted at the exceed before hugging him tight.

"Let go of Frosch!" Rogue shouted pulling me off and throwing me to the ground.

"Don't touch y/n!" BFF/n shouted.

"Learn to control your exceed!" He screamed seriously.

"Oh you did not just say that!" BFF/n shouted, then they began fighting.

During this time Frosch and I began talking and laughing enjoying each other company as Sting and Lector just watched the four.

"Ok, that's it!" Sting shouted. "BFF/n and y/n welcome to the guild. Rouge no missions for you for the week." Sting spoke seriously.

Time skip Frosch's pov

"Fro is lost again," Frosch whispered.

"Frosch, Frosch where are you!" y/n screamed.

"Fro is here!" Frosch yelled blushing at the thought of y/n.

"Frosch you're ok thank Mavis!" Y/n shouted hugging Frosch into her soft fur.

"Fro thinks so too," Frosch sighed out.

Frosch and y/n walked to Sabertooth together smiling and blushing. When we arrived Rogue rushed over and kicked y/n out of the way. BFF/n caught her and Frosch began crying.

"Why are you crying Frosch I'm here." Rogue said calmly trying to make him happy.

"You kicked y/n! Bad Rouge, Fro loves her!" Frosch shouted at Rogue for the first time.

Y/n's pov

Frosch and I walked to Sabertooth together smiling and blushing. When we arrived Rogue rushed over and kicked y/n out of the way. BFF/n caught her and Frosch began crying.

"Why are you crying Frosch I'm here." Rogue said calmly trying to make him happy.

"You kicked y/n! Bad Rouge, Fro loves her!" Frosch shouted at Rogue for the first time.

"I love you too!" I shouted from BFF/n's arms.

"I'm happy to know you that you found love y/n. I'll try and be nice to Rogue for your sake." BFF/n whispered to me.

"I'm sorry Frosch I promise to never hurt y/n again!" Rogue shouted bowing repeatedly to Frosch.

"Fro thinks you should apologize to her." Frosch seriously.

"Forgive me y/n it will never happen again." Rogue said bowing still.

"Fine, come on Frosch." I called.

Frosch came over and I kissed him before passing out from pain.