Carla x male reader

A lone exceed wishing to join Fairy Tail, instantly falling in love with Carla.

No one's pov

Y/n made her way towards the Fairy Tail guild hall, hoping to join and do something with his life for BFF/n. Bff/n has passed recently due to a very rare disease that is similar to cancer. Carla and Wendy were hanging out with team Natsu. Carla was trying to avoid Happy as usual, the guild doors then opened and everyone inside turned to look at the exceed.

Carla's pov

Tomcat really needs to leave me alone, it's started to get exhausting. The doors opened and I turned to see a handsome h/c exceed in a f/c vest. Wow is all that comes to mind. I start to blush as the exceed comes over to me.

"Hello there beautiful mind escorting me to the guild master?" The exceed asked me.

"S-sure I'm Carla," I stuttered out surprising myself and Team Natsu.

"No Carla! I love you, you can't go with this stranger!" Happy shouted displeased.

"I'm y/n, there not a stranger anymore." the exce-y/n said.

"Tomcat stay out of this." I said annoyed flying with y/n to Master Makarov and MiraJane.

Y/n's pov

I opened the doors and entered to see the most gorgeous exceed sitting with a strange group. I walked over to the exceed and was entranced.

"Hello there beautiful mind escorting me to the guild master?" I asked the beautiful exceed.

"S-sure I'm Carla," She stuttered which appeared to surprise her friends.

"No Carla! I love you, you can't go with this stranger!" Some blue alley cat screamed at Carla.

"I'm y/n, there not a stranger anymore." I told them smiling, but annoyed.

"Tomcat stay out of this." Carla said annoyed flying with me.

Time skip to a few months later

Wow Carla is a beautiful exceed, I can't wait any longer to confess and hopefully be her boyfriend. Happy is absolutely annoying though, Carla is clearly not interested in him and he won't leave her alone.

"Carla, darling would you like to be my girlfriend and maybe someday wife?" I practiced in front of the mirror.

"Yes, I'd like that" Carla sighed out happily.

"Wah Carla, you scared me," I yelped. "I'm so happy though." I told her smiling.

Carla's pov

Ugh, Tomcat is so annoying why can't he understand that I don't like him. Huh? What's y/n doing in from of the mirror.

"Carla, darling would you like to be my girlfriend and maybe someday wife?" Y/n practiced in front of the mirror.

"Yes, I'd like that" I sighed out happily.

"Wah Carla, you scared me," Y/n yelped. "I'm so happy though." He told me smiling.