Lector x reader

In this you are Frosch's sister and come to Sabertooth to meet her and Lector.

Your pov
Finally I have just arrived at Sabertooth, I heard Frosch my sister was in this guild. I rushed through the doors before crashing into a maroon exceed like myself. I patted down my h/c fur and my f/c dress.
"Oi watch where you're going!" The exceed yelled.
"I'm sorry I was looking for Frosch!" I yelled nervous.
"Y/n is that you?" Fro asked.
"Fro!" I yelled.
I ran forward and hugged my sister. Rouge her dragon slayer ran over to us pulling Frosch away from me. Fro started to cry and I was on the verge of crying.
"Who are you and what do you want with Fro!?" He asked deadly.
"Put Fro down Fro wants to see Fro's sister!" She yelled.
Rouge was shocked I kicked him and caught Fro before running off to the corner of a guild to catch up.
"Who was that exceed I crashed into when I walked in?" I asked.
"That's Lector he's master Sting's exceed." Fro answered.
Lector's pov
An exceed rushed through the doors before crashing into myself. I patted down my fur and my vest.
"Oi watch where you're going!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry I was looking for Frosch!" She yelled nervous.
She's cute but that's no excuse for hurting me the greatest exceed alive!
"Y/n is that you?" Fro asked.
"Fro!" She yelled.
She ran forward and hugged Frosch. Rouge her dragon slayer ran over to them pulling Frisch away from y/n. Fro started to cry and she was on the verge of crying.
"Who are you and what do you want with Fro!?" He asked deadly.
"Put Fro down Fro wants to see Fro's sister!" She yelled.
Rouge was shocked She kicked him and caught Fro before running off to the corner of a guild to catch up.
"Who was that exceed I crashed into when I walked in?" I heard her ask.
"That's Lector he's master Sting's exceed." Fro answered.
Time skip to a month later
Your pov
I have joined Sabertooth to be near Frosch but I've grown close to Lector. Today Fairy tail was over celebrating for some reason. A blue exceed walked over to me.
"Hi I'm Happy nice to meet you!" He spoke cheerily.
"I'm y/n." I replied.
"Would you like to dance?" He asked.
"Of course!" I responded.
Happy and I danced for a few minutes before Lector cut in throwing Happy to side before dipping me and kissing me. Frosch cheered while we kept kissing Lector will always have my heart.
Lector's pov
Y/n has joined Sabertooth to be near Frosch but I've grown close to her. Today Fairy tail was over celebrating for some reason. Happy walked over to MY y/n.
"Hi I'm Happy nice to meet you!" He spoke cheerily.
"I'm y/n." She replied.
"Would you like to dance?" He asked.
"Of course!" She responded.
Happy and Y/n danced for a few minutes before I cut in throwing Happy to side before dipping her and kissing those lips. I wanted to tear Happy apart she is MINE! Frosch cheered while we kept kissing Y/n will always have my heart.