A Night Out, A Night Of Passion

Just before time for Michael to leave for the day, a new admit came in. Oscar Mendez. He had just lost his parents in a house fire and the firemen barely got him out. He had burns over 90% of his body and the prognosis wasn’t good.

Michael;  Nurse Santos? Can you get Ms. Wilson please? Stat!

Nurses Santos:  Yes Dr.Jackson, she leaves the room and overhead the speaker calls,

Ms Wilson to Trauma One Stat! Ms Wilson to Trauma One Stat!

A few minutes later Michelle came walking in hurriedly. Looking at the new admittal.

Michelle: What happened here? Who do we have here?

Michael; Oscar Mendez age 8, he was burned in a house fire over 90% of his body. His parents are gone. What I wanted you to see Ms. Wilson is this. See? Do you think that this is a flash burn? See how it got his skin in streaks?

Michelle; Looking closely, nodding, you may be right, turning to look at him, you think he did it or?

Michael; shaking his head. Well, kids are curious with fire, could be he started it  and it spread so fast his parents tried to get to him but they were trapped by falling debris and it took them and nearly got him. I think we will need to wait and see what the police and fire department say. It would help if we could get skin from his parents to help with grafts. Problem is they were burned beyond all recognition.

Michelle; I don’t think we will see the reports. Mr. Gordy I think has to ask for them. I can put a request in if you wish. Between Michelle and Michael and the floor nurses they got little Oscar stable.

Nurse Ross; I’ll take him up to room one bed A.

Michael Thank you Nurse Ross.smiling

Michelle; I need to finish some reports. Is there anything else you need, Dr. Jackson, she said curtly but with a smile.

Nurse Walters and Santos picked up on it. They waited until Michelle was out of room and discreetly went after her. “Michelle wait!” Michelle turns around and looks at them.

Nurse Walters; So why are you angry at tall dark and yummy. I mean, Dr. Jackson.

Michelle; I know what you meant Sharon, grinning. I found out he’s the asshole who had my car towed.

Nurse Santos; He what?! No way! Shocked.

Michelle; nodded afraid so Dina, looking down.

Nurse Santos; Mr. Sexy himself?? I can’t believe it! Shaking her head.

Michelle; Would you believe he had the nerve to yell and scream at me then kiss me?

Nurse Walters; He did?? Trying not to smile

Nurse Santos; Is he a good kisser? Grinning ear to ear.

Michelle; Guys come on! Even if he was, I’m not interested, He’s no better than Daniel. Looking down.

Nurse Walters: Who’s Daniel?

Nurse Santos; Spill girl.

Michelle since she has been here these two nurses have really become her friends and she feels most comfortable with them. Granted it’s only the first week but still something about them is really tugging her heart and she knows she can trust them and tell them anything.

Michelle; Daniel was my fiancé. He tried to kill me when I came home one day from work. He was upset over losing his job and got quiet then he started to drink. I tried to help and get him counseling but then I came home one day and he had two girls in the bed with him and he was going to town on them. There was drug paraphernalia around the room and they were just all over each other. Daniel was having sex with one of them pumping her good and when I walked in he pulls out of her and grabs a knife throws it at me hitting me here in the side here making me fall back then he grabs it again and hits me over and over again stabs me here and here, she shows them the marks. Daniel was going to stab me again in my genitals but instead he rips my clothes off and rapes me has the girls hold me down as he is ramming himself inside me, until I pass out. Finally as I’m bleeding to death, he starts to have sex with the girls and cums in them. They get higher with more drugs and he stabs them and cuts his own throat. I came too long enough to dial 911 and then all went blank until I woke up in the hospital. Michael may not be a drug addict or anything but a womanizer, I’m sure, and I’m not going down that road again. Daniel had lots of girls on the side I found out. When they found out he was dead, they all came out of the woodwork to see what they could get. He fathered 3 children I had no idea about. So, no. I am not getting anywhere near Dr. Jackson, Mr. sexy ass. No way, no how.