Oscar Mendez....Trouble Brewing..

TWO WEEKS LATER……

Michael and Michelle stayed away from each other. They avoided any contact and when there was it was brief and work related. Michael couldn’t barely look at her. She hurt him so bad. He felt used that last night at Neverland when all he wanted was to love her. Twice he opened his heart to her and twice she shut him down. Not again, Not ever again he vowed

Michael went out with one of the other nurses to dinner, but his heart just wasn’t in it. He longed for Michelle. He just wasn’t into anyone but her. Throwing himself into work wasn’t the answer but he just didn’t know what more he could do. They worked well in surgery to help their patients and that must be first here at work. Still his heartached for a love he may never have.

Michael was sitting in a bar, drunk and in pain over his heartache. A fine looking woman came and sat next to him. Soon she was all over him. Whispering in his eyes sweet nothings and making him hot for her sexually. She said her name was Shondra.

Shondra: Come on baby, let me show you how sexy you really are…huh….she caresses his body while still sitting there in the bar.

Michael: very drunk, you are so sexy you know that? Barel keeping from slurring his words.

Shondra: Wrapping her arms around him, kissing his ear, “Am I? Why don’t you show me?

Michael is so drunk now and his heartaches but Shondra is making him feel amazing. She’s stroking him under the table and he is burning to release. He takes her onto his lap and let’s her take him inside her. Shondra is riding him up and down faster and faster and he’s kissing on her. Suckling her nipples. Shondra is moaning and lulling her head back. Michael has his arms around her and slamming into her hard. An image comes to his mind as he is reaching his peak. Suddenly Michael stops.

Michael; I…I can’t…I can’t…he pushes her off of him fixes his pants and gets up and leaves.

Shondra; Hey baby, where are yo…..Michael continues away and walks out of the bar.

Nurse Walters, Ms. Wilson.. little Oscar Mendez is showing signs of improvement. He’s awake more and more each day. The skin grafts should help him too next week.

Michelle; Oh that is good news. Happily…Ummm… These patients here, in rooms 4 – 6 should be able to be released in a day or two. Make it so, We need the beds  Nurse Walters.

Nurse Walters; oh…okay. You know the patients are doing so much better with us reading to them when we can or getting them up and around a little each day. As you said, these patients are ready to leave. A month ago, they were so weak and ill, their little lives were such a mess, now look? Dr. Jackson had a good idea…smiling.. whispering, now, Michelle, why are you and he apart? He loves you girl…can’t you see that?

Michelle; Steeling herself before answering. I have to admit, Dr. Jackson did have a good idea in theory, but not all patients respond or heal the same. Time will tell but in the mean time, we need the beds so we can’t coddle everyone. Sad but it’s the facts.. whispering. Sharon…sighs…shaking her head and walking away to the elevators.

Michael; Hello Oscar, how are are you feeling today?

Oscar…wheezing…o..ka..y…trying to smile…

Michael; Well little one, that’s a very good thing. The nurses been treating you nicely? Winking at him.

Oscar; Y..yes…. coughing… wh…en….sk…in….fix…ing… wa…nt…to…go…ho…me. A tear escapes his little eyes.

Michael; It will be a little while yet. But I promise we will make it happen okay?

Oscar; O…ka..y…wheezing….coughing.