Children Healing Well, Nightmare at Wedding Leads To Passionate Wedding Night

The weeks seemed to pass fast and their wedding was vast approaching. Michael wanted to take Michelle on a cruise but she wanted to stay at Neverland and work on their dream coming true for the children. The money for a cruise could be used for the amusement park. Michael was amazed at his beautiful Michelle. She shared his love of children and they saw so much the same way. Michael and Michelle still didn’t always see eye to eye on their methods of how to run the hospital dynamics for patient care. But instead of wanting to kill each other they sat and talked it out. Little Oscar Mendez got them to see that. He was doing well and his skin grafts where coming along well. He had a long road yet but it would be done. Oscar told them why don’t they meet in the middle. For such a little boy he was wise beyond his years and lived a lifetime already.

Michael sat down with Michelle in her office and asked her why she would only see numbers and not people. This frustrated her and upset Michael. Michelle told him it’s not the numbers she saw it’s how well they were able to care for the children. Get them in, make sure they are given the best care fast and effectively. They could not babysit them or keep them if they were well enough to go home that the beds were needed as there are more sick children who needed their help. Michelle told Michael that she loved his way on wanting to help the children and it has helped and made a difference, but there has to be a way to make both her way and his way work. Michelle said she had noticed that many of the CNA’s or LVN’s sit lots of times and the RN’s are the ones scrambling around so it they could do a three team that would help them both goals could be achieved for the patients and make the numbers look good on paper.

Michael was happy with that, this way everyone wins and the children don’t suffer in the process. The RN’s would handle to real care, The LVN’s would deal with the follow ups and the CNA’s would do the reading and helping them to walk when they were able too, interact more with them as they also provided medical care and the numbers and children would work together to make the hospital board happy.

Everyone was on board and it was proving to be working very well. The patients were getting better faster and this made their families happy. The nursing staff in general was no longer feeling overwhelmed or tensed, because everyone was working together for the common good. The RT’s (Respitory Therapist) and doctors all saw a huge improvement. Michael was happy because his patients were really showing 90% in improvement of recovery and treatment responses from a 30% recovery or response to a 90% was a 60% jump and the hospital was pleased because it meant their profits in the long run went up and their approval ratings would double.

Dina; Girl, have you gotten your dress yet?

Sharon; Come on time is getting short. Smiling

Michelle; Yes I have, I just need to go for alterations. Want to come with me?

Dina; DUH!!! They laugh.

After work Michelle went and got the final alterations to the dress. The girls were in awe of how beautiful the gown was. They had never seen a dress so beautiful.

Diana: They dress is amazing!! Michael will love it.

Michelle; I hope so. Biting her lip

Dina; You getting nervous with second thoughts?

Michelle; Hell no. I love Michael more than anything but, I just want it to be perfect.

Diana; It’ll be perfect. Michael adores you. Hugging her.

WEDDING DAY AT NEVERLAND…( February, 14, 1994)

Sharon; Oh you are so beautiful!!

Dina; This place is beautiful and everyone is pitching in to make it looks simply spectacular